what's going on in Germany

JoWi

Registered
German Hayabusaridres riding to heide park resort.
One of the largest theme park in Europe.
watch this
- Hayabusaclub goes to Sternfahrt Soltau 2010[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
How many riders is very sucessful? :thumbsup:

We are more than 300 !
We are successful, because we have already started a lot of good actions and the members were very enthusiastic. Look at the other videos also :goodidea:

We are more than 300 !
We are successful, because we have already started a lot of good actions and the members were very enthusiastic. Look at the other videos also :goodidea:

Outstanding and congrats.

Hopes your club continues to grow and remain successful.

Congrats to your club. I just left Baumholder in Feb. Most people dont realize just how cold it gets in Deutschland. I miss the autobahn. Auf Wiedersehen

Looks like a great group of folks and a lot of fun... I wouldn't trade my group for anything in the world.....

wm_normal_eureka-2009_265.jpg

wm_normal_bash-09-sat-shoot_328.jpg

wm_normal_eureka-2009_265.jpg

wm_normal_bash-09-sat-shoot_328.jpg

AWESOME club!! I wish we had that kind of Hayabusa enthusiasm here on the west coast to where groups of busa riders could get together frequently. I guess we're just too spread out geographically!?
Ha.............I routed a link to the vid to my next door neighbors who have a German exchange student staying with them.

AWESOME club!! I wish we had that kind of Hayabusa enthusiasm here on the west coast to where groups of busa riders could get together frequently. I guess we're just too spread out geographically!? Sure, it will be to large.
Ha.............I routed a link to the vid to my next door neighbors who have a German exchange student staying with them.
Of course, do it ! She knows Soltau Resort, sure

Next meeting in 2011 we expect over 300 hayabusaridres from many different countries with different languages :laugh: thats funny

Back