What's everyone doin' MPG wise ? I think I have an' issue ?

328.3kms to 17.8 litres top up in the 24L tank.

Done a total of 725kms to 32.43 litres of fuel.

328.3kms to 17.8 litres top up in the 24L tank.

Done a total of 725kms to 32.43 litres of fuel.
450 miles ridden,needing 8.5 gallons fuel....
53 miles to the gallon. Wow. Awesome. :thumbsup:
I am Canadian,but am stuck in the past.
When the weather channel tells me its 30 degree's Celsius....I still double it and add 30.Answer that makes sense to me, 90 degree's Fahrenheit. Not 100 percent accurate,but close enuff. Like the equation done in my head for your MPG estimate.
Rubb.

450 miles ridden,needing 8.5 gallons fuel....
53 miles to the gallon. Wow. Awesome. :thumbsup:
I am Canadian,but am stuck in the past.
When the weather channel tells me its 30 degree's Celsius....I still double it and add 30.Answer that makes sense to me, 90 degree's Fahrenheit. Not 100 percent accurate,but close enuff. Like the equation done in my head for your MPG estimate.
Rubb.
Bear in mind that the LE almost never gets thrashed and I don’t believe the fuel gauge indicator after testing it to no fuel left.

Bear in mind that the LE almost never gets thrashed and I don’t believe the fuel gauge indicator after testing it to no fuel left.
Hear ya Dai. Fuel gauge reading doesn't really matter for a near 100% answer to fuel economy. Fill tank.Set trip to zero. Run tank down to close to empty.Doesn't matter what the gauge reads. Fill tank to top again. Write down/photo pump reading of fuel purchased. There's the numbers for your equation.
The good book says...no,not the bible,the Busa internet manual, claims 21 liters/4.6 Imp Gal/ 5.5 US Gal. Low fuel light activation...1 US Gal remaining.
I'm with you on the gauge reading thou Dai. Some vehicles stay at full all day,then bam,u got 3/4...then bam, a 1/4. Some folks claim they can see the gauge actually moving in their gas guzzlin' truck or muscle car.I personally have never witnessed this thou,but also have not seen the face of jesus on a piece of toast.
Rubb.

I haven't cared about mileage in many years. I only sport ride. I'm on and off the throttle all the time and often go wide open or close to it. I fill my tank about every four rides and I ride 30-40 minutes at a time. I don't even know how many miles but it's not much. 20 maybe? 80 miles/5 gallons = 16 miles/gallon. Sounds about right and the 14 gets about the same.

I just put the ZX-14 back into service. It was filled to the brim over storage. Ihave just over 100 miles on it now and the fuel gauge is on E. The low fuel warning's not on yet but I'd say it will be halfway into my next ride. So call it 120 miles to 5.5 gallons. 21.8 miles to the gallon. The map is lean everywhere but idle. It gets ridden moderately hard almost all the time.

I just put the ZX-14 back into service. It was filled to the brim over storage. Ihave just over 100 miles on it now and the fuel gauge is on E. The low fuel warning's not on yet but I'd say it will be halfway into my next ride. So call it 120 miles to 5.5 gallons. 21.8 miles to the gallon. The map is lean everywhere but idle. It gets ridden moderately hard almost all the time.
Too late to take it back...get a full refund. :poke:
Rubb.

No @rubbersidedown I think the busa is similar in fuel diseconomy. It has a slightly smaller tank but I don't think it goes any farther for each gallon. They suck gas when they're wide open.

No @rubbersidedown I think the busa is similar in fuel diseconomy. It has a slightly smaller tank but I don't think it goes any farther for each gallon. They suck gas when they're wide open.
They do.
@rubbersidedown that turbo must give you excellent fuel economy right? You have more air to burn so you don't need too much gas. :poke:
My turdblo gets awesome mileage...it don't fuggin run. A tank will probably last me 6 months. :laugh:
When it does run...I get about 20 MPH riding about meduim a$$hole.
Rubb.

RedBull reacted to that before I was even done with the post. Amazing.

Redbull is an A.I. Bot.

iu.jpeg

RedBull reacted to that before I was even done with the post. Amazing.
@RedBull is not human as 'Buser pointed out. He's micro-chipped and his his neuro-net (internet) processor alerts him to the slightest Org electrical impluse.
Anyone actually ever even met the man. See him eat or drink anything.
eye brow.gif

Those pics he posts of him and his wife....ahhh....no. Not him. I've seen those pics in photo frames for sale at Walmart.

He's a freakin' android. Don't believe me...ask him to shave his head.
eye brow.gif

human_barcode.gif

I'm tellin' ya...
Rubb.

@RedBull is not human as 'Buser pointed out. He's micro-chipped and his his neuro-net (internet) processor alerts him to the slightest Org electrical impluse.
Anyone actually ever even met the man. See him eat or drink anything.View attachment 1624734
Those pics he posts of him and his wife....ahhh....no. Not him. I've seen those pics in photo frames for sale at Walmart.

He's a freakin' android. Don't believe me...ask him to shave his head. View attachment 1624734

View attachment 1624735

I'm tellin' ya...
Rubb.

I met the guy who poses for the pictures of RedBull. :laugh: He had his RedBull schtick down pretty good but I could tell it wasn't really him.

Back