Whats considered old tires?

Blacksmith

Registered
Mine are dated 2016, too me that's not old but since i'm new to bikes is that ok under a busa? They're Michelin Piot power 3's

5 years would be my max. Check the rubber for cracks or see if they are starting to harden, if no issues they should be fine.

Yeah the tires look good and have no cracks or uneven wear so I guess I have good tires probably through the summer anyway. I've only got 1/16 to 1/8" of rubber over the wear bars so I may need new ones before summer is out afterall

1/16 is cutting it pretty fine. You may want to keep a very serious eye on those Month to month inspections would be a very wise idea

Yes it is 100 percent stock and original to the bike minus the shitty pinched fuel line (but do still have the original), and the battery of course . No need to post pics, google 1999 copper hayabusa and you will see what it looks like LOL.

Yes it is 100 percent stock and original to the bike minus the shitty pinched fuel line (but do still have the original), and the battery of course . No need to post pics, google 1999 copper hayabusa and you will see what it looks like LOL.
Cool keeper. I know what they look like. Just nice to see a like new original. No need for pics though.

Back