Whats causing my busa 2000 to bogg down with too much fuel?????????????

too much fuel ?, air filter, plugs, coil packs, tune, ........... could be stuck injectors i guess

With such a vague description and little information to go bye it could be a hundred different reasons why.... many of the reasons dado listed.

Perhaps next time you will provide more information and you will get more answers :whistle:

my fuel pump is working I can hear it come on when I turn the key!! the bike starts only after I dis connect the regulator line hose...runs about 1min. with white smoke coming out of tailpipes during that time

is it possible 4 the pressure regulator 2 go bad its such a simple piece??? is there fix for the pressure reg. or jus buy a new one.....tooo much gas causing the white smoke??

just because the pump runs doesn't mean its enough fuel.
my fuel pump is working I can hear it come on when I turn the key!! the bike starts only after I dis connect the regulator line hose...runs about 1min. with white smoke coming out of tailpipes during that time

White smoke, you just went from fuel pump to head gasket :poke: Not an expert but I'm thinking blue smoke = oil, black smoke = fuel, and white smoke = water

You might want a good bike mechanic to look at it. Look in the oil sight glass and see if the oil looks milky

Yeah see white smoke coming out of your exhaust was information that should've been provided in the original post....:whistle:

I agree with Dado you might have bigger problems than a fuel pump. Here's another question that maybe you could shed some light on. Was this bike sitting 4 a long time with no maintenance, did you just buy it and have no idea who or what was done prior, or was your bike running perfectly fine for X amount of days/months/years then it happened all of a sudden??

disconnecting the vacuum to the regulator increases the fuel pressure. you should test the fuel pressure before you do anything else. another test is to disconnect the vacuum line from the map sensor,it will make it go super rich,if it runs any better then your problem is lack of fuel.

I jus got bike rebuilt when we tested the bike 2 see why it wasn't starting we pulled the plugs found that it was flooded..dried it out....checked plugs they where firing then moved on to fuel pump..we Un hooked my fuel pump ran another pump and some white smoke due too the rebuild i believe to be natrual.....but ran fine..... then I did further testing on my fuel pump took it apart cleaned it turned bike over like it's says in service manual...and the symptoms where too much fuel which led me to believe the regulator or the switch since flooding obviously is too much gas......but can't find a regulator nor does it come with the pump but only the whole assembly for $$$

did you put a fuel pressure gauge on it? usually once the plugs get soaked they are done.
I jus got bike rebuilt when we tested the bike 2 see why it wasn't starting we pulled the plugs found that it was flooded..dried it out....checked plugs they where firing then moved on to fuel pump..we Un hooked my fuel pump ran another pump and some white smoke due too the rebuild i believe to be natrual.....but ran fine..... then I did further testing on my fuel pump took it apart cleaned it turned bike over like it's says in service manual...and the symptoms where too much fuel which led me to believe the regulator or the switch since flooding obviously is too much gas......but can't find a regulator nor does it come with the pump but only the whole assembly for $$$

I think the shop did.... no I didn't .....but I didn't trust them Cuz all they want is money...so I'm on here for other opinion

Back