What's become of me

LCW

Registered
Some of you may recall, I bought a busa in October '03 for the sole purpose of drag racing. Brand new. I rode it on the streets for awhile to break it in. Before that, I'd only ridden Harleys on the street (don't talk poop to me about Harleys, they're fun, if you don't like 'em fine, I don't wanna hear yer whining). I'd decided I like going faster thru the twisties than you can on a hog, so I bought an SV1000S to ride, as I'd planned on modding the busa past streetability. So, the months went on, mods began, put about 1700 miles on the SV and realized, I REALLY missed riding the busa. I started shopping around, but the used market in AZ was dry as a bone. Closest new one was 4 hours away.

So I expanded my search, and found an '02 blue/black in Albuquerque. I decided I had to have it. I put my SV1k in the trader last Thursday, and planned on driving out to NM that Saturday. As I was prepping the trailer and getting things together Friday night, a guy called, came over, and bought the SV! Talk about great timing and sheer luck! That made the busa decision feel so much more right.

I headed out of my driveway at 5:30am Saturday morning, bound for Albuquerque from Phoenix. Fifteen and a half hours later, I pulled back in my driveway with my beautiful new (used) busa. Life is good...

Here's the drag bike (still working out some kinks):

DSCN0862.JPG

That's the SV in the background above.

And here's the new addition:

<!--EDIT|LCW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090040983 -->

DSCN0888.JPG

What's better than one Busa??

Two Busas!!!

I'll take an extra Busa anytime
biggrin.gif

Sweet stable you've got there ... congrats on having two of the best toys in the world !!

haha. you wanted to go faster thru the twisties than you could on a hog...

you own two suzuki's...

yet you still like HD's?

Naaaah, your just in the recovery stage of owning a Harley.. haha You'll be like the rest of us before long.

-whinning

later

Back