whats a good gift from the wife to ME!

busa186

Registered
Our anniversary is coming up and she wants to get me a gift for the bike. She says she has about $100 to spend on me. I am drawing a blank! Looking for some help. Don’t have much “extrasâ€￾ on the bike. Any ideas.

Thinking about grips or levers. Powder coated the rear sets since these.

bike 1.jpg

bike 2.jpg

My wife got me a flash2pass gizmo that activates our garage dor opener with a double flip of the hi-beam switch on the bike.
I love it...no more fumbling for the garage door opener.

CW

if you dont have em already, get some h.i.d. headlights. cheapest and best goodie i've ever put on the busa :thumbsup:

My wife got me a flash2pass gizmo that activates our garage dor opener with a double flip of the hi-beam switch on the bike.
I love it...no more fumbling for the garage door opener.

CW

thats sounds awesome. Would need a garage door that opens first. Have a barn style door.

have...
HIDs
Thotlemister (sp?)
led kit.
tank bra
hump mod
smoked lights
chopped fender
just got new zero gravity windscreen
shorty exhaust on the way (tomorrow:cheerleader:)

how about some like this......no charge, Happy Anniversary! :beerchug: send address...
sorry can't upload picture. go to my name "SKECHE" and look under mods...:thumbsup:

3.jpg

how about some like this......no charge, Happy Anniversary! :beerchug: send address...
sorry can't upload picture. go to my name "SKECHE" and look under mods...:thumbsup:

Sweet! now I can change from red to white wheels when ever!

Pm sent.

I want some. I got polished lip tho. Dunno what it will look like but that definately looks good

Sent from mobile device

Levers! Or a Garmin Nuvi... Under a hundred bucks for the GPS, and mine hasn't died yet and has been on a bike for 2 years!

Levers! Or a Garmin Nuvi... Under a hundred bucks for the GPS, and mine hasn't died yet and has been on a bike for 2 years!

how would the garmin differ from a phone with GPS? is it a $100 better?

and as for the levers. what do you get out of it besides colors? however I would like some red ones!

Back