Whats a better tire for stock busa?..........

I've read the skinnier meats will corner better, like the 180. but since I don't get much into the twisties too often, I've been running a 200.

i have ran both 190,and, 200, and i love to drag my knee, im running the mpilot 2cts and they stick like glue. the 200 is alot harder to turn.

i just threw new 190 mich pilot road 2 ran about 1k miles and they blow my old bridgestones out of the water.

The reason the "NEW" michelins feel better is because the Bridgestones were "OLD" and worn out. Put new Bridgestones on and they too will make your bike feel new again!

I am running Bridgestone 023's and they rock!!! Just did over 400 miles in the pouring down rain at over 90 MPH most of the time and they were locked to the road! I ride them everyday on the bike and they feel good!!! You must have some older 016's or something more "Sport" oriented tire!!

The reason the "NEW" michelins feel better is because the Bridgestones were "OLD" and worn out. Put new Bridgestones on and they too will make your bike feel new again!

dont know how you know how old my tires were, since they had 3500 on them cant b happier with the mich, dont think ill b going back to bridgestone. wish i would of went with the pr3's tho.

Just put a 200 Q2. cant say yet how they are. did the family thing this weekend and just mounted them friday

dont know how you know how old my tires were, since they had 3500 on them cant b happier with the mich, dont think ill b going back to bridgestone. wish i would of went with the pr3's tho.

I think you took my post the wrong way. I'm not giving you advise on what tire to buy, I'm simply sharing facts that any new tire makes your bike feel like it's on steroids. Didn't matter whether you put new michelins or shinkos on, the feeling (which is about half mental) would have been the same "Wow".

Personally, if I were going to romp the canyons I'd much prefer Bridgestone BTO 15 or 16's that were down to the ware bars over a shinny new set of Pilot Roads (2s or 3s).

Back