Whatever happened to Tian from Namibia?

Yeah, but some people check in periodically, get busy with stuff going on in their lives and constant forum attention just isn't their thing.
I reckon there's only about a dozen regular posters here and a few more that peruse but never really post anything or join the discussion.
Actually, the Captain will know all the stats on this.
But yeah, Tian is a cool dude. I hope he is ok.
We haven't heard from Mr B.Eskedsal lately either.
I'm real keen to see more about the progress on his 5cyl engine. :thumbsup:

Yeah, but some people check in periodically, get busy with stuff going on in their lives and constant forum attention just isn't their thing.
I reckon there's only about a dozen regular posters here and a few more that peruse but never really post anything or join the discussion.
Actually, the Captain will know all the stats on this.
But yeah, Tian is a cool dude. I hope he is ok.
We haven't heard from Mr B.Eskedsal lately either.
I'm real keen to see more about the progress on his 5cyl engine. :thumbsup:
Kiwi , Mr. B . Eskedsal is part of the EU isn't he ? If so , they are all off the Org , because of all the cyber law stuff the Cap'n had to consider , and the EU proved too much trouble . That is why I joined his youtube site .

Kiwi , Mr. B . Eskedsal is part of the EU isn't he ? If so , they are all off the Org , because of all the cyber law stuff the Cap'n had to consider , and the EU proved too much trouble . That is why I joined his youtube site .
Ok, thanks for that Toad, I will join his YT channel too!

Kiwi , Mr. B . Eskedsal is part of the EU isn't he ? If so , they are aIt's all up in the air at work, the manager is leaving but there's no set roster in place for her so I have no idea which days she's there, so may have to wait till she's gone bore I can get your car in there, sorry mate but that's all I can do, catchup soon, ll off the Org , because of all the cyber law stuff the Cap'n had to consider , and the EU proved too much trouble . That is why I joined his youtube site .
Ha! Looks like Mr Eskedal is a metaller, :super: he's good too!!
It's gotta be himn, look at that Suzuki T-shirt he's wearing lol :bowdown:

Back