What year is your 'busa

What year is your 'busa - . . . are you the original owner?

• 99 - original owner

Votes: 168 100.0%
  • 00 - original owner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 01 - original    "

• 02 - original    "

• 03 - original    "

• 99 - used

• 00 - used

• 01 - used

• 02 - used

• 03 - used

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what happened to my vote but I am the original owner of a 2000 Blue and Silver Busa.

02 Busa here should have been the owner of a new 99 but bought the freaking zx9r instead...I was happy with that bike but I'm in love with the Busa...

Original 99 owner.....copper............now it's blue. I put a pipe on it and got 100 horsepower...............WOW. That's my story and i'm stickin to it...........

8 votes.. and 34 views.. that makes no sense to me...

it's like people look.. but then choose not to vote.. haha.. can you explain?

8 votes.. and 34 views.. that makes no sense to me...

it's like people look.. but then choose not to vote.. haha.. can you explain?
Everytime one returns to this thread or reloads the page, that counts as a view. So, one person could actually have made, say, 4 or 5 views, in a session. Plus, I am sure some viewing may not already own.

I am the THIRD owner of my '01 blue /silver. The first guy needed $$, the guy he sold it to was afraid he would kill himself on it so he bought a Road King. I bought it for $7500. with less than 2K miles on the clock and I could not be happier, (except for that buzz around 4-5000 rpm.) I cannot understand hopping this animal up! I have put about 1000 miles on it and I still get such a rush when I give it a twist. I have yet to be passed by another Hayabusa on the road, and I have never bought a losing lottery ticket. (maybe some day I will see another 'Busa on the road). Thank You for your kind attention-
-oldtimer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back