What year is your 'busa

What year is your 'busa - . . . are you the original owner?

• 99 - original owner

Votes: 168 100.0%
  • 00 - original owner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 01 - original    "

• 02 - original    "

• 03 - original    "

• 99 - used

• 00 - used

• 01 - used

• 02 - used

• 03 - used

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
'03 LE baby Bought it new on Dec.22 2003 no miles and can't ride it yet, can't wait for warm weather..... beerchug.gif

03' original. silver and grey. the slowest color and year. Just thought I would try a new line. rock.gif and wanted to see how many people will catch it.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074037249 -->

'03 LE baby Bought it new on Dec.22 2003 no miles and can't ride it yet, can't wait for warm weather..... beerchug.gif
and I thought I was anxious for some warm weather to do a little riding in... life for you must be unbearable... I imagine your walking into the garage, or whatever you call your &quot;busa holding area&quot; and lookin' at it all the time now.. haha

hope you get some good weather man. enjoy

01' original Depends how you classify the builds 01' 02' Turbo 03'bigger and bader 04paint

and I thought I was anxious for some warm weather to do a little riding in... life for you must be unbearable...  I imagine your walking into  the garage, or whatever you call your &quot;busa holding area&quot; and lookin' at it all the time now.. haha

hope you get some good weather man. enjoy
MY '03 LE is in the living room,need to get my garage heated before my baby spends any time out there by herself...Temp today is a cool 10 degrees no riding yet.....DAMN....

hyabussa_018.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back