What year did they make the midnight black??

Outerlimits

Registered
I have seen a few sigs with midnight black in them. What year did they make one this color?? I really wanted an all black bike, would've been sick.

2002 U.S.A. Model
2003 Canadian Model = Go get one!
thumbs-up.gif

Ebay has an all black le for like $9899 buy it now. It's in canada. I take it the busabikes in canada are in miles not km.

Ebay has an all black le for like $9899 buy it now. It's in canada. I take it the busabikes in canada are in miles not km.
I believe that is a negative. Them cwazy Canadians have discovered the metric system...Pretty sure that Canadian bikes are in KPH.

Also, I have heard a couple of times that registering and getting your KPH bike serviced especially warranty work stateside can be a pain in the ass...Just a thought.

Kinda figured that although they say 0 "miles". I've got a used truck dealership and every so often somebody wants to trade in a vehicle from canada. not much you can do with them unless you sell them real cheap.

I have seen a few sigs with midnight black in them.  What year did they make one this color??  I really wanted an all black bike, would've been sick.
Oh and thanks for the opportunity to a post another pic of my baby....

WHOOPS, SORRY.....Disregard my the assed up link below...

Here we go....

FalconWBra6sml.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One more, just because...

Since these were taken I have managed to remove the reflectors...not much else...

NewGSX1300RK01sml.jpg

I love the smooth paint on the Black Busa, my silver/grey you can feel the tape line No Clear coat! Why?
I dunno, it's the same way on my gas tank though...

The black is kinda neat cause everything matches, But is a real pain trying to keep her scratch and dirt free...Impossible really, every little blemish really stands out...

Mines a canadian that I bought in Japan and brought back with me.
The gauges are KPH but the Yellow Box converts that and you get to buy cool aftermarket gauages.
I registered mine here in strict california, no problem. Took 30 minutes.

FATJAP

Mines a canadian that I bought in Japan and brought back with me.
The gauges are KPH but the Yellow Box converts that and you get to buy cool aftermarket gauages.
I registered mine here in strict california, no problem.  Took 30 minutes.

FATJAP
Cool, Good to know... Dealer service? Have any problems? How is your ride doing anyway? You back up and running or still tweaking it?

Revlis,

God that thing is gorgeous. Man, like you said, you must have to fight swirl marks and blemishes like crazy. Keep posting picks of that thing.

OK Well Twist my arm, Actually the thing isn't too hard to keep clean using Honda Polish and Micro-fiber cloths from Bed Bath and Beyond. They do a real good job of keeping crud away from the paint...But it is an allmost daily struggle...

NewGSX1300RK02sml.jpg

And another,

FalconWBra5smlbetter.jpg

This is the 2003 UK spec.with Gold titanium coated forks and gold brake calipers.Its not very clean as I have just been out for a run.

Suzuki_Hayabusa__1_mb_photo_.jpg

This is the 2003 UK spec.with Gold titanium coated forks and gold brake calipers.Its not very clean as I have just been out for a run.
Well Theres something Cool. Your Fork Lowers are black, I like that. Mine are silver. What I find irritating is that on the 02&03 Midnights, they leave the rear Brake Control arm silver...Now how hard would it be to powder coat that thing? Kinda irritating... Ah well leaves more for us to do ourselves...

Bike looks good...Dog's Bollocks..right?

Damn, those are some sexxy bikes! I've been liking the solid colors more, even the 40th anniversary color. I think the solids do more for the body than two tones. Just a thought. Beautiful bikes, guys....maybe I'll start looking for an 02 LE.

>>This is the 2003 UK spec.with Gold titanium coated forks and gold brake calipers.Its not very clean as I have just been out for a run.

SuzukiGSX1300RK,

Last week I picked up my all black K3 from Newbury.  I've got as many dead flies on the front as miles on the clock, around 500 of each.

What make of screen have you added?  I find I cannot see the clocks in a normal/comfortable riding position and need to change the screen.

Steve - Thatcham, UK

Back