What ya doing for lunch today?

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
We're hitting God Father's pizza for Pizza we can't refuse.
What are you doing?
displaypicture.asp

There are still Godfather's out there?? WOW!!

Does anyone remember Pantera's Pizza in the St. Louis area?

My lunch will be steamed veggies and probably chicken if I can stomach it today... or maybe some sliced turkey.... yuummm... :puke:

Rubio's fresh mex. Probably do a gourmet shrimp burrito...one of my faves.

:beerchug: enjoy the pizza!

looks like wendy's chilli with cheese and order of chicken nuggets and honey mutstard dressing!

I had some "King Cake" earlier so I will probably skip it. :)

Had a big breakfast, probably not eatin lunch. At least not for a while. About to head back to class. . .

I had some "King Cake" earlier so I will probably skip it. :)

What is this King Cake you speak of? Damn it I should know about stuff like this I am a fat man,, we need to be kept updated.. Maybe send out emails or something.

Would you like to know whats new in cake? yes i do think I would *click*

A king cake (sometimes rendered as kingcake, kings' cake, king's cake, or three kings cake) is a type of cake associated with the festival of Epiphany in the Christmas season in a number of countries, and in other places with Mardi Gras and Carnival. It is popular in Christmas season in France, Belgium and Switzerland (galette/gâteau des Rois), Portugal (Bolo Rei), Spain (Roscón de Reyes and in Catalonia called tortell), Greece and Cyprus (vasilopita) and Bulgaria (banitsa). In the United States, which celebrates Carnival ranging from Pensacola, Florida to East Texas, centered on New Orleans it is associated instead with Mardi Gras season traditions.

The cakes have a small trinket (often a small plastic baby, sometimes said to represent Baby Jesus) inside, and the person who gets the piece of cake with the trinket has various privileges and obligations.

King cake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

270px-Kingcake.jpg

looks like wendy's chilli with cheese and order of chicken nuggets and honey mutstard dressing!

If you're going to Wendy's... don't forget the Chocolate frosty and fries (the frosty is what you dip the fries in... yummmmm!)

Man, I haven't had Gofdfathers in about 15 years. I have a close runner up today. Little Ceasers Crazy bread.

Back