What would you do?

busamo

Registered
Well the motor in my bike has spun a bearing. Lined up to race my son (99 busa) a couple of r1's. Half a bike ahead off the light shift to second and it shuts off. Now that the motor is shot what should I do motor wise? The most I can spend is $4k.

Mine is an 04 my sons is the 99. Really don't want a bike payment again that's why I'm searching for motor options. I don't take it to the drag strip just some green light runs every now and again when my son and his friends think I'm to old to ride with them.

I'll make it easy for you...put it on a pallet, strap it and wrap it, drive to:

FORWARD AIR, INC.
Address: 2732 NORTH 5TH STREET
CARTER LAKE , IA 51510
Phone: 712-347-9707

Tell counter person you want to ship it to:

Cloud Nine Motorsports
2901 NE 143rd Ave
Vancouver, Wa 98682

Tell them you want it sent to the PORTLAND OREGON (CODE PDX TERMINAL)

Pay the lady/gentleman and it's on it's way...

Frisbee has beat and pounded his bike for 3 years now plus thousands of miles and hasn't had to be returned for any reason.. I have a fresh motor here could have you back up and running in no time..

Well golden child that sounds awesome. I'll have some money left to finish up getting the turbo stuff I have left to get. How much we talking for the motor?

what turbo stuff you need? it all depends on what you want in the motor or done to it..hit me up via email in signature...on dyno at moment but i'll respond between cool downs..

Well golden child that sounds awesome. I'll have some money left to finish up getting the turbo stuff I have left to get. How much we talking for the motor?

Back