What would be the best possible location....

An event to attend is ok (MotoGP is in Austin TX) but I’ve run into the other suggestion before and I’d much prefer a ride in event. After all this is a motorcycle club not the Elks lodge. :)
Then ride in....
It's indeed a group of people who share a common love of a specific motorcycle, and bikes in general, but it's more than just a bike club. We talk about most any and everything with each other.
There are many of us who don't have the equipment, time, or inclination to ride as far as some of the others. For instance, my bike has cut forks, cut seat and runs on 118 octane fuel. I'm not able to keep up with you, Bryan etc in your chosen areas, nor are you able to keep up with me in mine, but that's not the point.
I'd like to make it as easy to attend for as many of us as possible, the more the merrier from my perspective.

Then ride in....
It's indeed a group of people who share a common love of a specific motorcycle, and bikes in general, but it's more than just a bike club. We talk about most any and everything with each other.
There are many of us who don't have the equipment, time, or inclination to ride as far as some of the others. For instance, my bike has cut forks, cut seat and runs on 118 octane fuel. I'm not able to keep up with you, Bryan etc in your chosen areas, nor are you able to keep up with me in mine, but that's not the point.
I'd like to make it as easy to attend for as many of us as possible, the more the merrier from my perspective.
@WuzzaCBXRider
He is right wuzza.
the way he suggested might give us the chance to get more members together. although it would be awesome that each one has a bike so we can go for some rides aswell...

None of my location suggestions would work then. Some riding in and others taking Uber from the airport doesn’t interest me. Grand Canyon, Glacier, Yellowstone, Pike’s Peak? No. Uber wouldn’t work. A ride in event is a group adventure and much more interesting to me than a lodge meeting.

None of my location suggestions would work then. Some riding in and others taking Uber from the airport doesn’t interest me. Grand Canyon, Glacier, Yellowstone, Pike’s Peak? No. Uber wouldn’t work. A ride in event is a group adventure and much more interesting to me than a lodge meeting.
That's not what I meant, but okay.
Perhaps you should host a group ride, that way like minded souls could link up with you and you can show them the spectacular views and roads around you. I'm sure there are members who would love to participate.

Back