What will I need to get to 400hp?

Busaking10

Registered
I am wondering what size turbo I'll need to get to 400hp on a fully built stock displacement motor running on pump gas.

If your buying a turbo kit boosted performance makes them and I’m sure his stage one will make 400 easy.

if your making your own or piecing on together you will want to look for a gt30. Something around that size will make 400 easy. But to make 400 on pump gas you will need a intercooler.You might be able to make 400 on meth injection but it would be a lot of meth and it would be close to your goal. But intercooler would be the cheapest long term thing to do. It will be expensive up front but down the road it will be worth it.

If your buying a turbo kit boosted performance makes them and I’m sure his stage one will make 400 easy.

if your making your own or piecing on together you will want to look for a gt30. Something around that size will make 400 easy. But to make 400 on pump gas you will need a intercooler.You might be able to make 400 on meth injection but it would be a lot of meth and it would be close to your goal. But intercooler would be the cheapest long term thing to do. It will be expensive up front but down the road it will be worth it.
Thank you very much

I went with a T04e size, which should be good for 420hp. GT30 is good for quite a bit more so will take longer to spool. I will have a water to air Intercooler also.

Back