What was SUzuki thinking?

CoastieBusa

Registered
What were they thinking making the rear end look like a beak? I could have bought an 08 but the rear end was just too fugly
puke.gif

suzuki-hayabusa-2008-small.jpg

People used to say that about the front when it first came out , now its the standard ! AERODYNAMICS!

What were they thinking making the rear end look like a beak? I could have bought an 08 but the rear end was just too fugly
puke.gif

suzuki-hayabusa-2008-small.jpg
Wow! A dissenter in our ranks. Dare I say: Hater?

Some of your brothers might get offended by your OPINION. Per chance.

Suffice it to say that sometimes function takes precedence over form.

This case might be one of those 'some times'.

...and like Beauty, FUGLY is in the eyes of the beholder.

Your brother in 'busa's,

Scar

08_Black___White__e_.jpg

Personally, I love the look of the new Busa, like previously stated, "function over form." This is what a 200+ MPH bike looks like. Don't like it, buy a ZX13.5 and slow down.
bowdown.gif

The designers said they were trying to make it look muscular like the human body. The controversial tail section is supposed to be symbolic of calf muscles. Personally it has to grow on me. Maybe by the next generation i'll like it.

isnt this getting old yet? (trolling and otherwise) dont like it? dont buy it...

isnt this getting old yet? (trolling and otherwise)  dont like it?  dont buy it...
Yes, I've grown quite weary with it.

I almost commented:

"Wow, a whole thread dedicated specifically to the dislike for the Gen2's rear end. How original."

...but decided to remove my tongue from my cheek and take the 'high road'.

It's difficult, trust me.

Black Beauty resting comfortably at home...

I just thought I'd send a pic out to everyone who doesn't appreciate my new bike...and to everyone who does.

Nuttin' but love, ya'llz
heart.gif

08_Busa_at_Home_11_23_07_e_.jpg

Since i've gotten my bike, people have actually commented on the rear end the most. No one has not liked it.

I didn't ask anyone else if they liked it before I bought mine. Why?---I don't care. I like it, so that's all the matters to me!

Regardless of the style or year , It is still the best bike on the market right now! MY BAD THE LAST 10 YRS !!
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

ff10_1.jpg

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Back