What was SUzuki thinking?

mannn the jealousy
laugh.gif

Wow, didn't mean to hurt anyone's peepees
sadnews.gif
I'm still a
newbie.gif

I'm new to the site so try and bear with me. I know the 08 can damn near if not smoke my 07. My comment wasn't about the performance, just an observation. Why would Suzuki tamper with an already awesome desing. If they were going to change the body I think they should have changed the whole thing, not just the rear end. I hope people didn't really get offended by this.
shutup.gif
I'll stay in my corner for now on
shutup.gif
I think they're fantastic bikes, but my personal opinion is just that an opinion. Now, some may call me a hater for saying something about the 08 and also that they bought it for the performance and not the look. I call BS. We all know the Busa is a gorgeous bike and it's one of the reason's it drew all of us to them. I just think it looks odd. I just got back from riding with 15 Busa's. 5 of them 08's. they're really kickass bikes for sure
super.gif

Please don't think I'm a troller cuz I aint. just voice'n my opinion. Sorry if I offended anyone.
crazy.gif
Wasn't my intention.

Love always
2008 Busa rear end hater
winkold.gif

shutup.gif

To all the 08 Busa owners: I only think the rear sucks b-cuz I'll be stuck looking at it all day if I ride with any of you
laugh.gif
! OTH if you let me pass you I will fall in love with it! J/K I have actually seen the 08 (orange/blk) in person and it looks good to me!
thumb_up.gif

sadnews.gif
I'm still a  
newbie.gif

I'm new to the site so try and bear with me. I know the 08 can damn near if not smoke my 07. My comment wasn't about the performance, just an observation. Why would Suzuki tamper with an already awesome desing. If they were going to change the body I think they should have changed the whole thing, not just the rear end. I hope people didn't really get offended by this.  
shutup.gif
shutup.gif
 I think they're fantastic bikes, but my personal opinion is just that an opinion. Now, some may call me a hater for saying something about the 08 and also that they bought it for the performance and not the look. I call BS. We all know the Busa is a gorgeous bike and it's one of the reason's it drew all of us to them. I just think  it looks odd. I just got back from riding with 15 Busa's. 5 of them 08's. they're really kickass bikes for sure
super.gif

Please don't think I'm a troller cuz I aint. just voice'n my opinion. Sorry if I offended anyone.
crazy.gif
 Wasn't my intention.

Love always
2008 Busa rear end hater
winkold.gif
Don't worry, dude. You're still a 'busa brother, and that carries a LOT of weight with me.

You'll find, as I have being somewhat a NEWB to the site myself, that this is a place of, if nothing else, harmony and family.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but how it is expressed is more often the difference, the whoops-you-crossed-it line between enlightenment and offense. It struck me, at the time you volleyed that thread, that a new offensive had been launched against a gratefully long-dead horse.

So many people have voiced an opinion just like yours, ever since the Gen2 was introduced, so certainly don't think you're the only one who doesn't like it. You were just the most recent in a string who have expressed their disappointment in some of the updated syling queues.

What have we learned here? We have learned that this is a great place to acknowledge positive aspects, to be helpful and charitable whenever and wherever possible, and to promote good will and brotherhood amongst our ranks...for it remains, the reason we are here is because we all love the Hayabusa (for whatever PERSONAL reasons).

Your bro, still,

Scar

shutup.gif

The rearend will look so much better as soon as someone puts some smoked lenses on those ultra-white blinkers. Can't wait to see that! Please, someone do this and post some pics soon, please!

Regardless. I wasn't bagging on people's stuff. I was commenting on a desing move by Suzuki. I guess if I would have browsed deeper I would have seen topics about the same thing, my bad. like I said, I'm still gettin my noobness out of me. But people should take criticism a little better
argue.gif
I didn't say anything about the whole bike just a certain aspect of it. Anyways I'll stop beatin the horse.

Happy ridin

Coastie, let me ask you something. Suppose you had a friend that just had a baby. The guy shows you a pic of the newborn, and the baby is just plain ugly. What would you say to him, Thats one fugley child?
laugh.gif
Mabe something like, he has your ears would be better.
shutup.gif

Coastie, let me ask you something. Suppose you had a friend that just had a baby. The guy shows you a pic of the newborn, and the baby is just plain ugly. What would you say to him, Thats one fugley child?
laugh.gif
Mabe something like, he has your ears would be better.
shutup.gif
HAHAHAHA I don't think that's quite the same thing but I see what you're saying. I'm pretty honest though. If my friend had a wilderbeast for a child I'd probably let him no his baby looks like ass LOL
poke.gif
Or ask him to get a paternity test done LMAO
ThumbsUp.gif

sadnews.gif
I'm still a  
newbie.gif

shutup.gif
shutup.gif
 I think they're fantastic bikes, but my personal opinion is just that an opinion. Now, some may call me a hater for saying something about the 08 and also that they bought it for the performance and not the look. I call BS. We all know the Busa is a gorgeous bike and it's one of the reason's it drew all of us to them. I just think  it looks odd. I just got back from riding with 15 Busa's. 5 of them 08's. they're really kickass bikes for sure
super.gif

crazy.gif
 Wasn't my intention.

Love always
2008 Busa rear end hater
winkold.gif
Don't worry, dude.  You're still a 'busa brother, and that carries a LOT of weight with me.

You'll find, as I have being somewhat a NEWB to the site myself, that this is a place of, if nothing else, harmony and family.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but how it is expressed is more often the difference, the whoops-you-crossed-it line  between enlightenment and offense.  It struck me, at the time you volleyed that thread, that a new offensive had been launched against a gratefully long-dead horse.

So many people have voiced an opinion just like yours, ever since the Gen2 was introduced, so certainly don't think you're the only one who doesn't like it.  You were just the most recent in a string who have expressed their disappointment in some of the updated syling queues.

What have we learned here?  We have learned that this is a great place to acknowledge positive aspects, to be helpful and charitable whenever and wherever possible, and to promote good will and brotherhood amongst our ranks...for it remains, the reason we are here is because we all love the Hayabusa (for whatever PERSONAL reasons).

Your bro, still,

Scar
Oh my....those were a couple of sweet love letters. I'd suggest a nice room somewhere to finish the evening
winkold.gif
laugh.gif

On a side note I thought we were here to bash ZX-14's?
rock.gif

shutup.gif

winkold.gif

i went to a bike night the other evening at a local hot wing place.... over 100 bikes there and when I pulled up, I barely got off before three different people were over taking pictures of my bike (Harley riders at that). Somebody must like it...

Back