What type of air do you like to use in your tires?

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I found that summer air is better for performance but that winter air is better for long trips. Also i've discovered that full synthetic blinker fluid definitly blinks faster.

What are you guys using?
laugh.gif

Random Busa pic.

DSC04309.jpg

After..  What you don't see is all the things i had to redo on this bike just to make it safe and streetable for my Wife.  Almost every fastener and rubber grommets that held most of the parts on were missing.

This bike now is somewhere in Frederick, MD.

post_6_54143_sus1.jpg

I try to capture air from the room where my wife and her chick buddies hang out or in a pinch, are just talking on the phone.

Capturing and installing can be tricky but the end result is a stay-in-grade characteristic that holds up even under race conditions.

As you may notice this thread is complete senseless drivel. The object of this thread is randomness.

How do you tell what kind of air you have in there??
Okay bill, here's the test...

Release the air into a bottle, VERY carefully. Then, take the bottle to a pot of boiling water, pour the air into the water and wait 10 minutes. Taste the airy water. If it tastes like warm snow, it's winter air, and if it tastes like cold pee, it's summer air.
thumb_up.gif

I prefer summer air in the tires whenever I can get it, it makes the ride far more comfortable.

Unfortunately, my air is being changed as we speak. I cannot afford to import summer air, and will have to make do with what is in stock
sadnews.gif

Back