What to spend $100 on at the dealer

BigBadDodge

Registered
Wife got me a 100 dollar gift card to the suzuki dealer for our anniversary. Question is what to buy?
Have plenty of gloves and helmets, they are way overpriced on power commanders, gonna get a price from them on the icon regulator vest i want and maybe put it towards that.
Tried on a buddies icon riding boots, maybe...

Course i have been thinking of buying another busa to use as a daily, beat around bike, doubt 100 bucks will get me very far though.

Decisions decisions:whistle:

That should get you 2 full oil changes! MAN,.....why does stuff have to cost so much? :banghead:

i would bank on motor oil or tires in your near future. you can never have too much. :thumbsup:

If you don't really need it, give it to the parts counter guy. He'll never forget the gesture. :thumbsup:

Oh bribing doesnt work with these people, i'm in really good with the lady that works over there, she asked last time i was there where her ride was, so i asked where my discount was:whistle:

I get smoking deal on oil and filters at a local place out by my parents, me and my brother have pretty much kept him in business so he hooks us up. Come on guys think cool stuff:laugh:

Oh bribing doesnt work with these people, i'm in really good with the lady that works over there, she asked last time i was there where her ride was, so i asked where my discount was:whistle:

I get smoking deal on oil and filters at a local place out by my parents, me and my brother have pretty much kept him in business so he hooks us up. Come on guys think cool stuff:laugh:

Get some umm... Ahh.... just go through all their catalogs and find something ya like, or even better, something I like. :whistle:

Droid via Tapatalk

Buy something cheap and try to get the change in cash. Otherwise, you are going to screwed at a dealer unless they are running a super special.

Hell, I could take that gift certificate and 2 brand new tires to my dealer to have them mounted and balanced and I would have to dig in my pocket to finish paying for the service. Ride in and buy the tires and have them mounted and balanced and I would need a 48 month note.

To bad you can't trade it for cash to a guy looking at a new bike...all the dealer goods are marked up so much the hundred doesn't go very far.

Icon vest was a pretty good idea. I will try and find the pictures of mine after a 50+ mph get off.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back