What to do when the Busa is gone

RamminBusa

Donating Member
Registered
Well the Busa is gone as of yesterday, had to get something a little more suited to my current lifestyle. Did not want to give up riding all together so I went for something a little more mature.

Introducing my son and the New Toy

batterych_002.jpg

Nice bike!

I could never ride a cruiser... because I don't like "cruising". I like rocket rides!

Have fun with it!

if i did not have the busa , either the m109 or vrod would be what i would ride. nice bike you got. how does she run ?

(thepushercg @ Sep. 23 2006,11:36) if i did not have the busa , either the m109 or vrod would be what i would ride. nice bike you got. how does she run ?
Rides awesome, bu I only have 112 miles on her so far. She seems like she will have plenty of power, starts coming on hard at 4000 rpm. Will have to wait till its broke in for the rest.

It ride extremely nice even 2 up... I was smiling all the way home and every time I open the garage and see that fat a@@ 240...

Instead of saying you got something alittle more mature, why not say i got what i wanted.

Your comment kinda had a slap in the face effect, but i understood what you meant.

(GMbusa @ Sep. 23 2006,12:18) Instead of saying you got something alittle more mature, why not say i got what i wanted.  

Your comment kinda had a slap in the face effect, but i understood what you meant.
Not meant to slap anyone, I realized I was doing stupid things on the Busa and I owed it to the little man in the first picture to settle down and act like the father he needs. I knew my limits and fealt I was starting to push them too far.

I know I had to step away and thats what I did.

Sorry if I "slapped" anyone, I only slapped myself and woke up to what I was realizing.

This is what i am doing until i get my new busa next year. The thing that sucks is i can't do this all winter long.

Chevelle_1___2___Custom_.jpg

I took a look at one in the stealership the other day. Huge tyre. I had tyre envy. So far, it is the popular choice post Busa. I'm too small to not look like an idiot on one. I'm sure they can be blinged a far bit (more so, even). Nice colour (blank canvas in my opinion), congrats and really clear pics. Cheers.
beerchug.gif

Back