What to do when H.Org is down.............

Believe it or not, while the .org was down yesterday I committed to the decision to sell my Hayabusa. I already have a buyer lined up, but he will not be ready until the spring when tax returns come back. So, that still gives me a bit of time to be sure.

glads to see those steroids are working for you, Postal :thumbsup:

Believe it or not, while the .org was down yesterday I committed to the decision to sell my Hayabusa. I already have a buyer lined up, but he will not be ready until the spring when tax returns come back. So, that still gives me a bit of time to be sure.
ouch! another one jumps ship. seems like there are dropping like flies around here. nevertheless, good luck with the sale but i hope your still riding at the very least.:banghead:

I cleaned my rifles cause I like to "KILL'EM AND GRILL'EM" :laugh: , along with all the hunting of Boar and Coyotes I do. NEXT month BEAR and Bobcats in Jan :thumbsup:

ouch! another one jumps ship. seems like there are dropping like flies around here. nevertheless, good luck with the sale but i hope your still riding at the very least.:banghead:

Without the .org, there's really no point in owning a busa, is there? :dunno:

Back