What to do on a rainy Monday afternoon?

moloko

Banned
Gut an old pair of headphones and jam them in your helmet!

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

Cool....was it hard to run the wires thru to the outside of the helmet? I'd think it was tough for the speaker side that required the longer run ???

Cool....was it hard to run the wires thru to the outside of the helmet? I'd think it was tough for the speaker side that required the longer run ???

Just gotta try really hard not to break the wires as you seperate the ear pieces from the head strap.

Pulled all the lining out, then I just tucked the wires in the tiny crack between the foam and the shell around the back.

Had to remove some foam from the lower, snap out, side areas, and pop the shells off the back of the speakers, affix some velcro, and stuck 'em right to the velcro that the ear pads that came in the helmet attached to.

Just gotta try really hard not to break the wires as you seperate the ear pieces from the head strap.

Pulled all the lining out, then I just tucked the wires in the tiny crack between the foam and the shell around the back.

Had to remove some foam from the lower, snap out, side areas, and pop the shells off the back of the speakers, affix some velcro, and stuck 'em right to the velcro that the ear pads that came in the helmet attached to.

Nice.... Sounds like you're ready to rock! :guitar:

Back