What to do about 2007 Busa?

Well, it sounds like the 2007 Busa will become reality in Mid to late 2006. What are your plans for your current Busa?

Any predictions for the 2007 Busa? Lets see, Radial Mount brakes, 50 to 100 Lbs lighter, 30 to 50 more HP, New frame modeled off 1000GSXR, More aerodynamic (If that is possible), setup more for 1/4 mile instead of top-end runs?

-Are you going to upgrade to the 2007?

-Are you going to buy a 2007 & keep your current Busa?

-Are you ging to wait for the 2nd year of the new Busa so the bugs get worked out?

-Are you completely content with your current ride & not even thinking of upgrading until you need a new bike?
well bro im in a spot were i cant ride do to health at the moment so im gonna wait to replace the busa with an 07

Well, it sounds like the 2007 Busa will become reality in Mid to late 2006. What are your plans for your current Busa?

Any predictions for the 2007 Busa? Lets see, Radial Mount brakes, 50 to 100 Lbs lighter, 30 to 50 more HP, New frame modeled off 1000GSXR, More aerodynamic (If that is possible), setup more for 1/4 mile instead of top-end runs?

-Are you going to upgrade to the 2007?

-Are you going to buy a 2007 & keep your current Busa?

-Are you ging to wait for the 2nd year of the new Busa so the bugs get worked out?

-Are you completely content with your current ride & not even thinking of upgrading until you need a new bike?
well bro im in a spot were i cant ride do to health at the moment so im gonna wait to replace the busa with an 07
www.thevmc.com Link no longer works www.thevmc.com Link no longer works

what color you getting...I mean if you could pick a color, what would you want it to be?

Just got my 05' in November, can't afford a new one now, still stock but very content until the tax man commeth!!

Back