What to do about 2007 Busa?

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Well, it sounds like the 2007 Busa will become reality in Mid to late 2006. What are your plans for your current Busa?

Any predictions for the 2007 Busa? Lets see, Radial Mount brakes, 50 to 100 Lbs lighter, 30 to 50 more HP, New frame modeled off 1000GSXR, More aerodynamic (If that is possible), setup more for 1/4 mile instead of top-end runs?

-Are you going to upgrade to the 2007?

-Are you going to buy a 2007 & keep your current Busa?

-Are you ging to wait for the 2nd year of the new Busa so the bugs get worked out?

-Are you completely content with your current ride & not even thinking of upgrading until you need a new bike?

completely content

with more than 3K in "extras" already done.... I have not even touched the motor.
I love the look and feel of this bike, and there is too much potential to bother with anything else.
cool.gif

Well, it sounds like the 2007 Busa will become reality in Mid to late 2006. What are your plans for your current Busa?

Any predictions for the 2007 Busa? Lets see, Radial Mount brakes, 50 to 100 Lbs lighter, 30 to 50 more HP, New frame modeled off 1000GSXR, More aerodynamic (If that is possible), setup more for 1/4 mile instead of top-end runs?

-Are you going to upgrade to the 2007?

-Are you going to buy a 2007 & keep your current Busa?

-Are you ging to wait for the 2nd year of the new Busa so the bugs get worked out?

-Are you completely content with your current ride & not even thinking of upgrading until you need a new bike?
Depending on the color schemes, I'm highly leaning in the direction of trading. My main reaon for doing so is my '05 is still in stock form, so I'm not losing much.

i like the idea of a faster lighter hayabusa! i dont like the idea of purchasing a first year anything , give them a couple years to work out the bugs that will show up , not that i am saying that they are scrambling to release the 07 in early 06 , i just hope they have beefed up trans gears and a nicer suspension set up would be great! but not totaly remake the busa if they are goin to turn it into the gixxer 1400 thats what it should be !

Nothin' wrong with what I've got.....gonna keep 'er.

<- with " busa cruize " on this .. besides ( Insurance )..is going to be "Murder" ..<redrum> .... on anything bigger and faster ..

2003 Suzuki Hayabusa NADA value
December 11, 2005
Low Retail Average Retail
Base Price
$6,260 $8,235
TOTAL PRICE $6,260 $8,235

Trade her in for the new hotness, baby!

Keep it unless they come out with some color or new fangled option I just can't resist.
But most likely.... keep it as we want new track bikes!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Was planning to get another one anyway but my 2000 was stolen. Got a 1000 (06) to ride until then. If it lives up to the rumors and hype, the jixer will be gone.

Back