What the heck

YES!!

Right off the bat, you should stay away from a company that doesn't even know what a stock Busa makes, as far as HP goes!
Second,

NO pipe will make a 21 HP difference!

CHEAPASS sales ploy!

I don't deal with liars!

Step Hindle, for the best performance for the price.

BDE/Hindle Gen III or Big Bird for ALLOUT perfrmance!
thumbs-up.gif

I agree. If you get 1hp gain with a D&D pipe and a power commander you will be very lucky. If you want to go fast, go with the pipe the guys that are going fast are using. BDE Gen III. Shop around, and ask a lot of questions. If you decide you want the Brock Gen III pipe Get with me. I am a dealer.

Matt

I agree.  If you get 1hp gain with a D&D pipe and a power commander you will be very lucky.  If you want to go fast, go with the pipe the guys that are going fast are using.  BDE Gen III.  Shop around, and ask a lot of questions.  If you decide you want the Brock Gen III pipe Get with me.  I am a dealer.

Matt
Hey 200, what kinda $ am I lookin at for the full system.

Stock is about 151-155hp at the wheels. Maybe they are talking at the crank (not). Just pipes and tune you wont see over 175hp. 168-175 with an average of 171hp. Would be nice but it just is not going to hapen. Header and pipes average about$750- $11,00 for double cans. Plus a Power commander and Dyno tune. You are looking at $1,000 -$1,600.

First of all will a stock Busa handle a full system with any other modes to make it run efficiently(power commander)?

Becareful bro

'
FATJAP

Already have D&D slip ons, PC, small box mod, K&N, and pair removed.
Just want to change the pipe to 4 into 1.
Hey Monster,

This has been a long nagging question of mine. I have asked this before, but no real responses. Does the pair mod work well, or is effective with slip-ons?
rock.gif
From reading your post, that is what you've done. Can you give me some insight on this? I have often discussed this with people before and noone seems to have a good answer. Could you please OPEN THE GATES OF HEAVEN and let your light shine upon me(just a pun for Help!) please!?

Brian

Brian,
The pair valve removed is just taken off and the holes blocked.
It doesn't do much excpet get it out of the way and keep the bike from backfiring during decelleration.
The Pair MOD is when you route one of the hoses to the crank case vent and cause a vacuum within the crank case. That helps the rings seal better on the cylinder wall.
It's been used in drag racing for years.
If those pros do it, you can bet it helps.
I have it done on my bike, but thats just me. I want every 1 hp that I can get!

Is it worth taking the bike down to do? NO.
If your body is already off?
Sure, why not?

If the motor is fresh, you might see 1-2 hp.
My Buddy has like 16,000 hard miles and it made 3 hp on his.
Back to back, removing and reinstalling it, 3 times with dyno pulls to back up his findings.

It might be because his rings are a little loose and they could use the help that the vacuum offers?
rock.gif
?

Hope this helps.

Chris

and what would shipping to B.C. Canada cost.
I'm quite sure I'll lose every bit of my profit in saying this, but I will get it to your door for $890. That is the same price Brock sells it for on his site but his price does not include shipping to Canada. Also you give me a detailed list of mods and I will send Brocks map with the pipe. They are great pipes, and he has a library of maps to go along wiyh most any mod you could come up with. They are all free to owners of these pipes.

Matt

First of all will a stock Busa handle a full system with any other modes to make it run efficiently(power commander)?

Becareful   bro

'
FATJAP
It will handle and stay efficient up to about the 171hp mark. You can get there with full system, airbox mods and PC.

Brian,
The pair valve removed is just taken off and the holes blocked.
It doesn't do much excpet get it out of the way and keep the bike from backfiring during decelleration.
The Pair MOD is when you route one of the hoses to the crank case vent and cause a vacuum within the crank case. That helps the rings seal better on the cylinder wall.
It's been used in drag racing for years.
If those pros do it, you can bet it helps.
I have it done on my bike, but thats just me. I want every 1 hp that I can get!

Is it worth taking the bike down to do? NO.
If your body is already off?
Sure, why not?

If the motor is fresh, you might see 1-2 hp.
My Buddy has like 16,000 hard miles and it made 3 hp on his.
Back to back, removing and reinstalling it, 3 times with dyno pulls to back up his findings.

It might be because his rings are a little loose and they could use the help that the vacuum offers?
rock.gif
?

Hope this helps.

Chris
The trouble with the pair mod is you can not get many builders to agree on its benifit or not. You read everything and it is about a 50/50 split on a stock or slight mod bike.

I agree Mike.
I am speaking from personal experience, although I am in NO WAY an engine builder!!

JohnnyCheese made 3 HP on ZXALAN's bike with 3 back to back removals and installs.

Pro Stock bikes and cars run a vacuum pump.

I wanna be a pro stock racer when I grow up.
tounge.gif

jump9.gif

I'm after all the power I can muster also, 3hp is 3hp.
The reason for me doing the pair mod is the fact that the backfiring drove me crazy, as far as I'm concerned that was enough to strip the bike and do the mod, I hate backfiring, sounds like something is just not right, and I can't live with that, picky, picky,picky.

and what would shipping to B.C. Canada cost.
I'm quite sure I'll lose every bit of my profit in saying this, but I will get it to your door for $890.  That is the same price Brock sells it for on his site but his price does not include shipping to Canada.  Also you give me a detailed list of mods and I will send Brocks map with the pipe.  They are great pipes, and he has a library of maps to go along wiyh most any mod you could come up with.  They are all free to owners of these pipes.

Matt
Hey 200, can you tell me exactly what system that would be dude.
Thanx immensely
Bill

Back