What the heck is going on here

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Is the board having a glitch or is someone messing with members on this forum. I tried to log-on a few minutes ago, and my user name and password did not work. Hayabusa.org sent me an email saying my name was changed to something else, and supplied me with a new password.

I have since re-set my original name, and changed the password, but what gives...is this the forum acting up or something else more devious???

gremlins.
alien.gif

zx-14 virus

i can never log into where you upload batch pics. it says im not a member but it has me loged in, i just gave up

Is the board having a glitch or is someone messing with members on this forum. I tried to log-on a few minutes ago, and my user name and password did not work. Hayabusa.org sent me an email saying my name was changed to something else, and supplied me with a new password.

I have since re-set my original name, and changed the password, but what gives...is this the forum acting up or something else more devious???
I ran a script that cleaned out a bunch of old password request out of the database, ummmm about 303 of you should get the same message.... Just ignore it, its from a request that you made at some other point and time....

Cap

hay cap i just tryed it again i used the e-mail i signed up with and again with my now e-mail. same password on both and keep getting
WARNING: E-mail could not be found in our database. Please try again.
am i missing something?

You have to register there also, its completely seperate databases

I can't post through my AOL browser. Tells me to log in, shows my screen name, then won't let me post. Asks me to log in again. I have to open IE to post. Any solutions?

I can't post through my AOL browser.  Tells me to log in, shows my screen name, then won't let me post.  Asks me to log in again.  I have to open IE to post.  Any solutions?
this has been an on going problem. there is something with the new version of AOL that doesn't play well with the board. Some times it works but most of the time it acts up. I'm having the same problem

I can't post through my AOL browser.  Tells me to log in, shows my screen name, then won't let me post.  Asks me to log in again.  I have to open IE to post.  Any solutions?
All I know on this one is that AOL had some sort of update and the ORG is blocked... You can call them if you want and find out what the deal it....

Tell ya what... A challenge to everyone on AOL..... First person to post the fix so that AOL can login to the board using AOL and I will send out a free Hayabusa hat...

Cap

Cap's having fun:
tounge.gif

Ikonboard CGI Error Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

No such file or directory

This error was reported at: /home/hayabusa/cgi-bin/busa//Sources/ubbc.pm line 16.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

so how do I fix it I feel naked and I think every one is staring at me
laugh.gif
it works now I feel so much better
smileyexhibit.gif

<!--EDIT|spkerhed
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157056628 -->

Cap's having fun:  
tounge.gif

Ikonboard CGI Error    Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

No such file or directory

This error was reported at: /home/hayabusa/cgi-bin/busa//Sources/ubbc.pm line 16.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.
It's amazing how a guy can screw things up so fast with the click of a button....

I think its fixed again...

Cap

Back