what the fucc is wrong with my bike?

BusaHaya402

Registered
alright ya'll i got an 05 busa, 7 days old with 1400 miles, i had the first service done at 800 miles and the idle didnt need to be adjusted, however it is now at about 900 and i would like to raise it to 1100, but dont wanna make a 100 mile trip all the way to the dealer, so where is the idle adjuster at?? in case someone asks, the reason i waited until 800 miles instead of 600 for the first service is because when i went to pick up the bike, i told em i needed to schedule an appointment immediately for the first service, asap, and with everyone being busy this time of year, it was 4 days before they could get me in, after 4 days i was at 800 miles, but they told me it didnt matter...............

now for the main problem:

when i start the bike, it occasionally dies almost right away (oil light comes on). it even does this when the fast idle is turned up (when it was cold) and after a while it will continue to run, is this cause the idle is originally too low?

but the even more disturbing thing, about 5 times now, ive been driving (in ALL gears, ALL RPM ranges, and ALL speeds) and ive got to slow down to brake etc, so i pull in the clutch and this ##### dies.........so i restart with no problems, but i think if this happens one more time im going to throw it in the gutter and go buy another, it pisses me off so much and i hate problems, its a brand new fuccin bike?? what the hell is the matter? thanks for the opinions ya'll.............

Take the seat off and lift the tank. On the right side there is a screw adjustment forthe idle. Turn it up to about 1150 nor so and you should be o.k.

alright ya'll i got an 05 busa, 7 days old with 1400 miles, i had the first service done at 800 miles and the idle didnt need to be adjusted, however it is now at about 900 and i would like to raise it to 1100, but dont wanna make a 100 mile trip all the way to the dealer, so where is the idle adjuster at??  in case someone asks, the reason i waited until 800 miles instead of 600 for the first service is because when i went to pick up the bike, i told em i needed to schedule an appointment immediately for the first service, asap, and with everyone being busy this time of year, it was 4 days before they could get me in, after 4 days i was at 800 miles, but they told me it didnt matter...............

now for the main problem:

when i start the bike, it occasionally dies almost right away (oil light comes on).  it even does this when the fast idle is turned up (when it was cold)  and after a while it will continue to run, is this cause the idle is originally too low?

but the even more disturbing thing, about 5 times now, ive been driving (in ALL gears, ALL RPM ranges, and ALL speeds) and ive got to slow down to brake etc, so i pull in the clutch and this ##### dies.........so i restart with no problems, but i think if this happens one more time im going to throw it in the gutter and go buy another, it pisses me off so much and i hate problems, its a brand new fuccin bike??     what the hell is the matter?  thanks for the opinions ya'll.............
Get another bike?

Haha.. read your quote.. Sounds like your a quitter. You don't have strength!

ROYZGSX

Back