What the "F" is wrong with kids?

Glad the car behind didn't slam into you. But yeah I wouldn't have stopped as fast as you with that truck behind me.

The cops were lazy and wanted to finish their donuts. Or, they could have been super busy with no time for it. Either way, the kid needs a beat down.......

verry luck all the way around, with a car behind me i probably would have stoped just quick enogh to knock him on his backside, "office i stoped as quick as i could but he ran right infront of me" you did the right thing tho kudos to you for not giving him a beatdown

i hear ya on this one..few days ago i was at a crosswalk letting these 3 kids go by. they all had skateboards and one of them (the youngest one) tried to skateboard thro the crosswalk but somehow messed up and decides to try again. Well the car next to me got irritated, so was I, and beeps. the kid had to be 11 and yelled at the car "wtf are beeping for A-hole". i was in so much shock and anger I nearly fell off my bike. unreal.

society is whats wrong with kids today... cant give 'em a spanking- thats child abuse nowadays- a good butt-whoopin from dad would learn them a little respect, and thats what it comes down too: they dont have any respect, for anyone or anything... when i think of the future and how these kids are gonna be running the world i shudder...

You should have went home, gotten your truck, and then went back up there to the fishing spot. Just the fact that you came back would have scared the S*&t out of him. No need to put your hands on them because then you would have been in jail.

Glad you didn't get hurt in this whole ordeal.

I'm guessing the cops can't actually do anything unless you have a truck load of witnesses, NFL style replay/video evidence and the little effer presents and full signed confession. Even with all that, he'd probably just get a ticket that he and his parents would fight and get it reduced or thrown out of court.

No consequences = no deterrence. :(

Oh, and if you had run into the kid, you very likely would've been sued by the parents. :banghead:

If I had a kid like that, he'd be familiar with my grandpa's favorite deterrent

"Boy, go cut me a switch!"

That'll teach a punk respect in a hurry. It worked on my father, it worked on me.

I'd have to stop, get off the bike and try to go have a talk with them about how my motorcycle could kill them if it hit them and why that's a pretty foolish thing to do.

talking to the mother would have been a waste of time. She prolly is an uneducated welfare mom herself, and the kids father is prolly a mystery.

with these priorities as a kid, I'm sure as he gets older he will often see the inside of jail.

This problem has been progressively getting worse since the end of the 80's when we were kids we listened to anybody that could kick our A&& never mind the people who we lived with that could do it behind closed doors. These are days plagued by the decisions put to law and the idiot parents who just don't care it truly is sickening what the end result is.

When we were kids we would think twice before you mess with someone who could kick your ass. But now hardly anyone kicks anyone's ass like back in the 90's so kids do whatever they want to do because they know one will will touch them.

Personal responsibility has been removed from the individual. Kids are taught that they have nothing to fear. If a parent tries to discipline a kid, the parent can be jailed. Shame on the Law makers.

One day taking my kids to school, a little turd about 10 yrs old decides to jump out into the road in front of my truck. I was going 20 MPH as we were about 75 yes from the stop sign.

The turd jumped out into the street and I floored that diesel. You should have seen the look on the turds face. EYES wide open, mouth wide open, and running to the safety of the side of the street. The diesel was blowing black smoke, rattling and breathing hard. As I slowed to stop at the sign, the kid looked at me like I was crazy.

I told my kids that kid will never do that stunt to me again.

The next day taking the kids to school, there was the turd. I slowed and motioned him to jump in front of my truck, the turd turned his back to me with his head down.

I hope the turd learned something. Don't play chicken with cars, not all drivers like to play your stupid game.

Sorry, .Org. I need to vent for a minute. If anything similar to the following has ever happened to you, I'm sorry..

So, I'm driving home from my buddy's house (watching the red sox game) oh, about an hour ago. I had a nice ride back right until I got off the highway. I come to a stop light in front of a two lane bridge with a sidewalk. There is a car behind me (I love this man) I take off slowly from the light, and just pop into 2nd at around 4.5krpm. There is a group of kids fishing off the bridge, and one little ****er decides it'll be hilarious to hop the guard rail, run across the left lane and try to catch my bike by the nose. I have to jack on my brakes so hard I'm sure my back tire got high enough to be in a stunt show, and I thank my guardian angel that the guy behind me was paying attention. The little bastard just laughs and runs back to his "homies"

So, being the bigger man, I opted to go to the police dept and report the little scumbag rather than beating him unconscious with my helmet and tossing him into the river. The cops do basically nothing.

"Yeah, we'll send someone out later"

"Its a block away, and I'd bet my turbo fund the bastards are still there."

"Sir, we'll look into it. Have a good night."

Makes me wish I wasn't a nice guy..

/rant off

dont beat people with the helmet, they are only meant to sustain 1 impact, the hard plastic/carbon fiber/titanium knuckle armor in most gloves is a much better choise in my books

should have hit that little bastard with your bike then beat him to a pulp. bet he would have thought twice about doing it againg

Back