What the "F" is wrong with kids?

Sorry, .Org. I need to vent for a minute. If anything similar to the following has ever happened to you, I'm sorry..

So, I'm driving home from my buddy's house (watching the red sox game) oh, about an hour ago. I had a nice ride back right until I got off the highway. I come to a stop light in front of a two lane bridge with a sidewalk. There is a car behind me (I love this man) I take off slowly from the light, and just pop into 2nd at around 4.5krpm. There is a group of kids fishing off the bridge, and one little ****er decides it'll be hilarious to hop the guard rail, run across the left lane and try to catch my bike by the nose. I have to jack on my brakes so hard I'm sure my back tire got high enough to be in a stunt show, and I thank my guardian angel that the guy behind me was paying attention. The little bastard just laughs and runs back to his "homies"

So, being the bigger man, I opted to go to the police dept and report the little scumbag rather than beating him unconscious with my helmet and tossing him into the river. The cops do basically nothing.

"Yeah, we'll send someone out later"

"Its a block away, and I'd bet my turbo fund the bastards are still there."

"Sir, we'll look into it. Have a good night."

Makes me wish I wasn't a nice guy..

/rant off

Must be something in the air. I was following a pick-up out on the back roads last night. He was pulling a trailer and not in a hurry. We came around a right-hander into a passing lane and I decided to light it up. He must have wanted to win the race by any means, because he decided to try to run me off the road. Bit of a pucker moment, but two dropped gears and a heavy right hand fixed the issue. I was bent, but sometimes you just have no recourse.

I hope these fools don't kill anyone. I wanted to pull off and show the guy photos of my kids through some split eyelids, but I figured no good would come of it and he wasn't gonna be catching up anytime soon. Glad you made it out ok.

Back