What tail section is this and rims

badboysbailagnt

Donating Member
Registered
I reallly like the look of this bike what tail is that and what rims

<!--EDIT|badboysbailagnt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130789214 -->

Tail_section.jpg

Looks like maybe a catylist tail section,not sure.Got no clue on the rims,but prolly RC or pm.

The wheels do look badazz, but would they have the same sideload strength? That is obviously a single purpose machine.

Wheels are similar to mine RC components "RC IMPOSTERS" Those do look a little on the weak side for street use. Mine never had any troubles. Brian
000000000000000000000000test3015.jpg

Busafreak, I love your bike. I have the 2 Wheel Tuner it's featured in. That thing is badass.

you know the more i look at that yellow and black bike i dont think its a busa frame. Look by the gas tank by the seat am i right?

BBBA,That is a outlaw bike done by L&W.those are PMFR wheels,if you notice really close the back is beadlocked and they are called the teardrops.That tail is a Beasely tail section,catalyst stuff is a lot smoother and their hump is less aggressive in slant.

I don't know everything not even close,I can't sell power commanders as cheap as some cause i don't even know how they get them so cheap.Dynojet direct won't sell them to me for what you can get them off ebay for.My tyd price is $$280 on usb's with free tech support and these are fresh units not shelf life items,check with JC he seems to have about the best price.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130867534 -->

Back