What synthetic oil is recommended?

145162d1244393481-what-synthetic-oil-recommended-mobil_1_racing_4t_10w40_motor_oil_detail.jpg
$8 at Local Wal-Mart

I sell it to all my bike customers,after the experience of using in a bike now they buy it for all their vehicles....

I just singed up to become a dealer myself. I have talked with all the guys i ride with and all are saying they will start using it after my results from this past weekend. Great stuff!! I am in Lynchburg VA if anyone close would like to get some from me.

Last edited:
I have personally tried spectro,mobil,royal purple & amsoil.all of them made shifting smoother & none of them gave me any kind of extra performance(that I could feel).only amsoil is the one that made a difference when it came to engine noise(normal valve train noise)so
AMSOIL for me

Last edited:
only amsoil is the one that made a difference when it came to engine noise(normal valve train noise)so
AMSOIL for me
I believe that's known as the placebo effect...aka I paid a buttload more than I should have for this oil so it makes a huge difference!

I believe that's known as the placebo effect...aka I paid a buttload more than I should have for this oil so it makes a huge difference!

no sorry, my brother just became a amsoil dealer & we got a case & filter for free.he got one for the hot rod & he gave me one for the bikes.anything else you would like to throw in 2 cents on?:moon:

Last edited:
Amsoil 10w 40 , I asked the guy at the dealer service what he would run in his bike and that's the answer he gave me. That was a while back mind you but it hasn't disappointed me yet. :thumbsup:

I use Mobil 1 and I really like it. It may be all in my head but it sounds quieter when running and runs smoother.

I just went to the Amsoil 10w 40 and noticed a difference as soon as i started my bike. I went on a 300 mile trip yesterday and also got better MPG then i had before (58MPG) in the mountains. My bike also seems to run cooler then before also. It is great oil and i will be using it in everything i have now.

I would check my math on that 58 mpg...I don't care how you ride it, no 'busa can get 58 mpg.

Blue1

I use Mobil1 4T, and I can run faster than a speeding bullet, leap tall buildings with a single bound, and I'm more powerful than a speeding locomotive. You don't want me to even start to tell you what my Busa can do.:laugh::whistle::banana:

Back