What Stunnah saw...Myrtle Beach...

Sweet chickies though...

I like the D&D and Yoshi's...

BTW - Does anyone make a slip on that doesn't have a 10 foot x 10 foot advertisement on it? I like bein' a little stealthier with the logos if ya know what I mean.

Stunnah.........dude.......what are ya showin us here the hotties on the bikes or the hottie in the red top walkin cross the street.

AAAhhh I see what's goin on here......The Stunnah wants us to let him know which of these hotties is worthy of his collection.
Man Stunnah.......you always pimpin dude.

I know this is going to be unpopular but while the little ladies look good on the back like that, all I can think of is roadburn destroying them beautiful cheeks.  This kinda thing should be reserved for the Beach riding at Daytona or something like that...I dunno, just gives me the willies.

5 fatals over the weekend?  It's messed up...

Thanks for hooking me up Stunnah BTW...Good stuff, I'l just try not to think abou tthe what ifs...

I know this is going to be unpopular but while the little ladies look good on the back like that, all I can think of is roadburn destroying them beautiful cheeks.  This kinda thing should be reserved for the Beach riding at Daytona or something like that...I dunno, just gives me the willies.

5 fatals over the weekend?  It's messed up...
I know that when I went down the road rash sucked I could not imagine the road rash those ladies would get.
oops.gif

Back