What should she run?

K-Horn

Registered
So, I am curious what my bike should run when she is done? (done for the moment anyway) Not asking what I can run...just what you think the bike is capable of. She is an 08 and by the time I am finished with her immediate mods, she will have the following done to her: PC5 with pump gas dyno tune, yoshi exhaust, +4" stretch, -1/+2 sprockets, R1 throttle mod and a set of shinkos. The track I will be running at is 1082 above sea level. The temp will be about 90 degress with a DA of about 3550 feet. (used the DA calculator and compared to last years October time frame) I am about 155-160 suited up. What should she run? Just trying to set a goal here. Thanks all!

So 9.2 would be a good goal to set for me then? (not that I can run that at my current experience, but something to work towards)

I would bet she runs from one end of the track to the other with you hopefully on top the whole way...

:rofl:

its all about the rider with this sort of thing. when my 06 was butt stock the best i got was a 9.86.... another much more experienced rider and about 40lbs lighter was able to get something like a 9.62 as i recall. so its hard to say but if you can break 10.00 then awsome. a really good rider at your weight could get it down close to a 9 i would think. 9.2 9.3 or so i bet

Yeah...that is why I ask. I know it is mostly rider skill...just curious as to what yall think the bike is capable of so I can set a goal.

Back