What RPM are you launching at? What mods do you have?

PA99Busa

Registered
Just curious on what others are launching at and what mods etc they have....

I've left the line at 6k but Ifeel like its a bit too high. I'm lowered front and rear and SWB as well.
Mods are Air box mod, Brock's Alien head, Shinko tires, lowered with links in the rear and slid the triple tree down in the front.

When I had a stock clutched Busa, I left at around 4k, and had the lever out/throttle pinned at the 60' timer.

6k seems really high, regardless of mods. I only leave at about 5k with my multistage

If your clutch does not work right (meaning you can slip it) off the line, it will be really hard to get good et's.

Make sure there are no waarped steels, etc. One piece clutch mod with heavier springs helps a bunch!

If your clutch does not work right (meaning you can slip it) off the line, it will be really hard to get good et's.

Make sure there are no waarped steels, etc. One piece clutch mod with heavier springs helps a bunch!

Clutch mod and springs are being done over the winter along with extended swing arm and nitrous. :beerchug:

launchig at 2,500 gets 1.58 1.59 60s launching at about 5,500 & 50 % on the initial hit gets me 1.53 1.52 60s & best of
3.86 330s SWB.

Back