What percent of riders have been 150 mph

stock 05 tach was reading 10,200 rpm in 6th don,t know how fast for sure should have been close to top end

We know you havn't.. Baggers can't go over say 70 ish.... :whistle:

Well I own more than one Busa...and the one with bags, didn't always have them.

Doyle, don't ask me how I know this...but baggers can and DO go faster than 150 :whistle:

Well I own more than one Busa...and the one with bags, didn't always have them.

Doyle, don't ask me how I know this...but baggers can and DO go faster than 150 :whistle:

Well maybe I'll get to find out, I got a set of beetles on the way.. :whistle:

tached out in 5th, whatever that was. and 155 in my srt, going across nevada. never seen a 5 mile straight stretch before, or since.

185 on a 2007 Busa.

I-71 North of 82 in Ohio

:D

I've never screamed so hard in my life.. i was jumping around on my bike when I got back down to the speed limit.
:thumbsup:

I stop looking at the speedo past 100. Just way too off. GPS said 165, though. I think a guy on a 600 said he passed me.

179 in one mile in 38 seconds, according to GPS.

Speedo was right at 200... I need to adjust it some more.

I have a heart monitor... I really want to get it with those readings next time. I'm sure my rate rose when I needed to stop with a curve coming up right after the bridge.

That is how Owen's Aprilla overheats everytime. Don't forget he has to do it on narrow foggy English lanes..so he has big huevos..:laugh:2hip

Been over 150 at Infineon many times...and what really gets my attention is how much physics and time it takes to get the Busa down to correct speed to enter that hard right corner...first time I thought I was going to go off the track at warp speed...Also, Captain, in California..you get caught at that speed you go directly to jail, legal fees up the yang, and confisicated bike...well more likely impounded..and say goodby to your driver's license... To tell you the truth I don't think I have the desire much past 150 mph...that is a serious tuck and one thing goes wrong....:whistle:2hip

iv had my gen 2 pegs out on the speedo so i would have to guess that i was some wher in the 165 range !

i would say the % would be more in the 50% givin this is a busa page ! i would say more than half of us have tested it out once in our lives !

Back