What parts would you like to see made for the busa or.......

igorsgonemadd

Registered
Ok so I was looking at gas caps and mirrors for the busa and I just cant find anything that I just gotta have. I have seen some I like but not in love with. So that has me asking, are there any parts you wish they made for the busa or are there parts that are made for it that you would like to see improvements made to.

I just bought a Tank Filler that's not as big as I thought it should be. It should be big enough to cover all the cables on both sides of the triple tree. Here's a pic.
filler.jpg

Here's a plastic version that I had from Pyramid Plastics that was big enough but it was only made of plastic so it broke after a few years. You can see it's much wider from the bolt holes to the edges.

Pyramidfiller.jpg

I would like a black anodized aluminum filler that's the same size as the plastic version but without the raised part on the back..

Last edited:
How about longer mirror mounting brackets. I really HATE the extensions that are available. Would like the stock look but about an inch longer.

oem heated hand grips so i don't have to settle for the jumbo aftermarket ones.

I'm with VFR, longer mirror extensions! Even with the current set of extensions all I can see are my shoulders in the mirrors. Any suggestions on how to get the stock type mirrors out farther are welcome!

I just bought a Tank Filler that's not as big as I thought it should be. It should be big enough to cover all the cables on both sides of the triple tree. Here's a pic.
filler.jpg

Here's a plastic version that I had from Pyramid Plastics that was big enough but it was only made of plastic so it broke after a few years. You can see it's much wider from the bolt holes to the edges.

Pyramidfiller.jpg

I would like a black anodized aluminum filler that's the same size as the plastic version but without the raised part on the back..

buy some t6, a jig saw and a drill...nothing to it.

i'd like to see a larger tank. maybe 6 gallons or 7 gallons so i dont have to stop as much. i get about 200 a tank now.

i'd like to see mirrors with a light in them so i can see that i left the blinker on.

a louder meaner horn.

single swing arm for the rear wheel would be cool too.

do away with the big honken cans and make the exhaust invisible/hidden.

digital speedometer for older Busa models.

maybe bluetooth and mp3 built into the dash. built in digital GPS system into dash.

go back to the smoother lines of the earlier busa bodies.

Last edited:
I would like to see someone smarter then me come up with a hump that would fit over passenger seat when riding solo, and be able to be used as a backrest for riding two up

Hey, IGM, did you ever post up pic's of your latest mod? Just curious, sounded like you had lots of good help and a good place to do it...uh, the extensions...er, swingarm extensions. eh-hemmm, anyway, yeah. I agree with the mirror deal. I would like a set similar to the 'pig-spotter' style w/the LED only pigger, uh, I mean, bigger. I've also been watching over at BD for when they come out with their super tuned Alien Head complete system as a dual exhaust in black.:whistle: I would also enjoy some type of ball point pen sized flashy thingy that, when others are directed to look into the little red light, I would make it flash and people would forget about what they just saw me doin' on my little bat outta hell! :laugh: :beerchug:

Last edited:
Back