What oil pan is everyone running?

juissed

Registered
Looking to gain a little more ground clearance.. what oil pan is everyone running these days?

Search yields all kinds of nightmares with oringed, slotted, swivel pickup issues causing engine failures... :please:

Looking to gain a little more ground clearance.. what oil pan is everyone running these days?

Search yields all kinds of nightmares with oringed, slotted, swivel pickup issues causing engine failures... :please:

We have had zero issues with the DME pan . . . :laugh:

DME pro street pan.... its unbelievably low profile.... Makes the stock pan look like mt everest....

Is everybody running an oil pan baffle?

Not necessary, that is the whole idea behind the "swing" pickup. When you launch the bike, it goes to the back of the pan where the oil is; on decel, it swings forward - again, in oil.

No sir. I don't even think that's a viable option on a flat pan.

I have the brocks oil pan baffle on my drag bike with a wedge pan - its the only baffle that I know of that doesnt interfere. It was highly suggested to me to run one from a pro street racer.

Apparently they only make a 1, 1.5", and a wedge pan.

So same question, but with 1 & 1.5" instead of 1.5" & 2" :)

So... bringing up a old topic, doesnt seem like it was answered?? 1" vs 1.5"??? or should we just go with the pro street pan and call it a day? any pros or cons? Thanks, 5 years later,I'm sure someone has got to have a good answer! thanks!!

Back