What oil are all the turbo guys running....

02BusaAndy

Registered
hey guys, I am trying to find out what oil you turbo guys are running and what weight. I just want to run the best stuff I can so I can get the most out of my turbo busa and also take care of it as well. Any suggestions, tips or ideas would be great...

Been running Suzki 10w-40 synthetic from day one on a 2007 turbo Busa (Hahn Stage 1). New oil every 3,000 miles and bike has been on turbo now for over 43,000 miles. Hi Megawatt ----- awesome bike ------- see you next year!

DM_46856.jpg

Been running Suzki 10w-40 synthetic from day one on a 2007 turbo Busa (Hahn Stage 1). New oil every 3,000 miles and bike has been on turbo now for over 43,000 miles. Hi Megawatt ----- awesome bike ------- see you next year!

Hey Terry, it will be great to see you and Cami again. Maybe there will be even more turbo bikes at the stampede next year.

I run a 10w-40 belray standard motorcycle. I have a gt35r turbo. I have seen in the past synthetic oil get past the shaft and smokes a little. Not saying synthetic is bad I feel Dino oil seals things up better.I change my oil every 10 passes just to keep an eye on everything.

I Run motul 300v 15 50 no oil cooler this is straight from the guys at Motul check oil delution for when to change.......

Back