What not to do while visiting the dragon!

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
Man thats bad. Never been to the Dragon and seeing things like that make me not want to go
As someone who can go there anytime, I don't think it's worth the hassle. It's full of people who ride or drive beyond their ability. And then there's all those fellas with the blue lights and ticket books. There are far better roads in the area.

If you do decide to try it, I'd recommend going early in the morning or late in the day, and preferably during the week.

1busa

Registered
I thought that was a place I wanted to visit on my busa just to see what the fuss was all about but after being on this forum for a while I think I'm better of taking the road less travelled :whistle:

Sous

Donating Member
Registered
Man thats bad. Never been to the Dragon and seeing things like that make me not want to go
If you have the chance, you should go just to enjoy the experience. There are plenty more great roads around there, but you should see the Tree of Shame and ride the Dragon once if you get the chance.

I have been many times and usually spend a fraction of my time up there actually on the Dragon.

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Somewhere on some Honda forum a man is asking if he should go ahead and pull the trigger on custom paint :rofl:

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loloudoudara