What NETFLIX show are you watching now...

Slowstang305

Registered
I finished Ozark which is ONE of the best shows I have ever seen. Moved on to Money Heist and rate that one highly as well. Now I'm back to watching Better Call Saul. I started this one from season one but I hear season 4 is amazing. So far season one is going pretty slow. What are you guys watching?

I really like Ozark too. Better Call Saul was great, especially since I loved Breaking Bad. I also really like After Life and have one more episode of The Sopranos left. I was surprised at how much I liked King of Thrones. All good ways of staying home :)

I just got done with the 3rd season of Bordertown, I really enjoy that show. Also like The Last Kingdom a lot.
Not on Netflix, but I been watching Snowfall as well. Good stuff.

I finished Ozark which is ONE of the best shows I have ever seen. Moved on to Money Heist and rate that one highly as well. Now I'm back to watching Better Call Saul. I started this one from season one but I hear season 4 is amazing. So far season one is going pretty slow. What are you guys watching?
I loved breaking bad'. The problem with Saul is that it has its moments - but it's also pretty boring at times and draaaaaags on. I would say the 4th season is the best . I just finished it a few weeks ago. Aside from that - the best show ever made is " the office " hands down!

If you like some crime investigations
Try watching the following

Valhalla murders
The trial

I don't have Netflix however I am watching a cool documentary show on espionage right now.

Ooo yes.... a true story and as gory as it could get....btw those 4 accused were hung in march....
I read that. I'm not a fan of capital punishment for a lot of reasons, but it's certainly deserved sometimes, and would appear to have been in this case. As brutal a crime as there's ever been.

200.gif

I got to stand-in on the Ozark set ,seasons 1 and 2....the characters Russ Langmore,and Jacob Snell.
it was alot of fun....lots of scenes on lake

Last edited:
Back