What kind of rearset is this?

denraweb

Registered
Not really sure what to look for, but wanting gold rearsets, and I like the style in the pic. I dont like the ones with holes and I dont need that much adjustment. I only ride in the city. Don't race or go up to the twisties. Just doing a black and gold theme, and gold rear sets will go nice with the gold levers and gold chain. Anyone know which rear set this is?

rear%20sets%20027b.jpg

If you don't like the ones with the wholes here are some Sato's with out the million hole adjustments in them.

Still looking for that particular brand for you posted

no luck finding them :(

Last edited by a moderator:
You have excellent taste. That's a CycleCat rearset. The company went out of business several years ago.

Once in a blue moon a set will turn up on e-bay. They are very rare.

Just to torture you further, here's a couple of pics of them on my bike.
:whistle::moon::laugh:

2006522880102950911S600x600Q85.jpg

2442181750102950911S600x600Q85.jpg

cheers
ken

Cyclecats are the cats meow (poor pun intended :whistle:)
I find it distressing that they don't make them anymore, or the rearstand
that was awesome as well.

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3098a.jpg

omg im full of envy right now. sell me a set! lol

as for the others the sato ones are nice but a little too expensive to just be installing them for the bling factor lol.

ill keep my eye out for those rearsets though but might end up with aomething else for now. thanks guys!

love mine!..had'em for 4 years now...think i was one of the 1st to drop $545 on a set of these sweet kittys...

CAT1.jpg

CAT7.jpg

CAT8.jpg

luv'em...unkinked my hips...got my knees tucked way back and into the tank recess..all day comfort and slice the twisted stuff with the best of'em without dragging the toes off my boots! LOL!

shame they went outta biz.

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Back