What Kind of crap tire you think was on this?

It almost sounds like he also over throttled in the middle. New tires likely also. Kindof an odd vid.

in slow mo looks like he is giving it and letting off the throttle doesn't it ???

Thats exactly what it looks like to me. I watched it several time in slow-mo and he is feathering the throttle through the corner and then gives it a bit much. Nothing wrong with tire IMHO seems more like he did it to himself.

It's a Q2! Those things are crap aren't they?!:poke::rofl::rofl:
Come on, where are all the Shinko guys? Can I get a little hate? Anybody?:rofl:

ok what say u!! what should u be doing in a curve like that? give pointer's so ppl wont make the same mistake plz. i would like to know so that wont happen to me lol:whistle:

Rider error...HE could have done that any
Brand of tire.
Posted via Mobile Device

ok what say u!! what should u be doing in a curve like that? give pointer's so ppl wont make the same mistake plz. i would like to know so that wont happen to me lol:whistle:

Well, he could have just let it lowside, but he tried to save it just a little too much...and made it high side. Don't do either:rofl:

Well, he could have just let it lowside, but he tried to save it just a little too much...and made it high side. Don't do either:rofl:

Too much throttle...he was never gonna "low side" lol!
Posted via Mobile Device

I ride that road often, it's not a road surface issue. There are photographers camped out there every weekend, they sell you the photos they take of you. The spot sees a lot of accidents. I've come to the conclusion that most are related to the ego as egos usually inflate when there are either woman or cameras around and guys will push it To the limit in an attempt to feed the ego.

Did he lose a shoe??? They Always lose a shoe Dont they? Always the first thing to go.:poke:

Tons of wreck videos for the spot. I would suspect there is something going on with the pavement there.

same here. i think there is a slight dip in the pavement that causes everyone to go down there. with all the info about this turn i'd think people would wise up and take it slow through that turn :laugh: also if people are set up in the turn taking pictures that a sign somethings bout to happen... :laugh:

He was riding over ho's head trying to look good for the camera. You can hear him on and off the throttle through the corner. This was not a tire or road caused crash.

so every crash around that turn is rider error? does everyone's chest puff up when they see cams? I wouldn't want my crash to be seen in slo-mo like that...:laugh: I would like to take a trip out there and see for myself what the big deal is with this turn, maybe the roadway slants a bit to the outside causing less grip or something. i just don't understand how so many riders go down in the same spot, are they all squids?

i do see how he fethered the throttle a bit, and after watching it a few times it looks like he broke his wrist too. shouldn't put hands out like that IMO

that guy has videos on his youtube channel of tons of people going down in that exact same spot you can watch them all day long wrecking right there. in some of them you can visibly see water standing on the road and as soon as the back tire gets to it... hello lowside

Back