what kind of bike

kennym4

Registered
It says $60,000.00 bike. I can't tell what kind it is ? Looks like an MV Agusta in the front ?

I don't know how to post vids...:stoopid: sooooooo

- ever seen a $60k+ bike dropped?[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
That's def a MV Agusta next to it... no idea what kinda bike that was, and if it's worth anything close to $60k.

This vid came up after it, and made me chuckle tho... :laugh:
- How NOT to pop the clutch on a motorcycle[/url]

That's def a MV Agusta next to it... no idea what kinda bike that was, and if it's worth anything close to $60k.

This vid came up after it, and made me chuckle tho... :laugh:
- How NOT to pop the clutch on a motorcycle[/url]

I saw that 1 too :laugh:

I've been looking at a lot over the past hour.

All the BIKE vs. DEER 1's scare the crap out of me !!

how about this 1

oldie, but goody

WARNING (some bad language)

- Learner rider cbr250rr burnout crash[/url]

WOW who would let a squid on bike like that, they looked confused as hell on it.Thanks for the Wiki link very interesting bike :thumbsup:

Did you notice the official riding gear? Thigh length jacket and unlaced sneakers?
I knew the guy was a pro rider right away! And looking at the foot pedals time after
time just to be sure it was A-OK just screams PRO.
My question is: it looks like this guy was going out on a track day and who in their right mind would let would let him out?

All the BIKE vs. DEER 1's scare the crap out of me !!

I have one of those myself. Wish I would have had all the cameras on the bike running at the time. I was running point, so I had all but the rear camera off at the time.

60,000 or 6,000 He or she is an Idiot

Ease up on her guys.... I have been where she is an it sucks an its a combo of two things...

1) The bike is to tall for her ... she is laid out on her stomach an is on her tipee toes balancing the bike ... So on the stall an jerk an bike starts leaning you have to shift your but to the side that is leaning an falling too an plant your foot as soon as possible. The farther away from center that you end up being able to plant your foot flat the more weight your leg an arm are going to have to deal with..wonder how I know this:whistle: the fact that she is slim an tiny girl didn't help

So I don't want to hear any crap about how you slammed it you ruined your ride dude now it won't handle the twisties :poke: Some of us have no choice at 5' 2"

:firing: .......tall people.........:moderator:

2) inexperienced doesn't mean she should give up riding or that she is small she should quit.. there is a tiny petite little girl over here running on the track showing up the majority of the guys on the track with her, but she has trouble pushing her bike back out of a parking space when she rides on the street. :laugh:

Ease up on her guys.... I have been where she is an it sucks an its a combo of two things...

1) The bike is to tall for her ... she is laid out on her stomach an is on her tipee toes balancing the bike ... So on the stall an jerk an bike starts leaning you have to shift your but to the side that is leaning an falling too an plant your foot as soon as possible. The farther away from center that you end up being able to plant your foot flat the more weight your leg an arm are going to have to deal with..wonder how I know this:whistle: the fact that she is slim an tiny girl didn't help

So I don't want to hear any crap about how you slammed it you ruined your ride dude now it won't handle the twisties :poke: Some of us have no choice at 5' 2"

:firing: .......tall people.........:moderator:

2) inexperienced doesn't mean she should give up riding or that she is small she should quit.. there is a tiny petite little girl over here running on the track showing up the majority of the guys on the track with her, but she has trouble pushing her bike back out of a parking space when she rides on the street. :laugh:

You are correct, however you don't learn to ride on a $60k motorcycle. That's why you buy a $500 POS or a cheap starter bike like a Ninja 250 if you want to pull stupid moves.

You don't buy a Bugatti Veyron when you have a learners permit do you.... :poke:

Back