what keeps your Busa shiny?

ZAINO BABY.... nothing better.
Picture106.jpg

P1010093.jpg

One word: SPEED.

But seriously, I wash it at least once a month with the (don't laugh) Mr. Clean Auto-dry. That sucker WORKS, and the softening effect the replaceable filter has leaves zero water spots or soap residue. After the bath, a coat of Meguiars NXT Tech Wax, followed by a spray detailer and the bike looks like it's glowing. For the wheels, I use Plexus, as it makes life so much easier. I will also use Plexus for quick in between clean ups.

I used to use a wax made by some company in Germany called Schutz Paste, but man, was that stuff labor intensive, and it did leave the PITA residue anywhere there were decals, seams, etc. I switched to Zymol, the version in the small bottle that you can get at Pep Boys. I thought the extra step of spritzing cold water on the finish and re-buffing was also a PITA. I did some research, and found that Turtle Wax makes that stuff under license for Zymol. Zymol has some awesome stuff available, but it's pricy, and labor intensive. Over the years I got lazy, and lately I settled on the NXT stuff. I really like the ease of use, and results.

just get the wax, its like $30 I think,,I bought a bottle a yr ago and still have 1/2 a drop goes a long way

It is a little costly, but the end result is amazing. You can actually go with the Z-AIO for the single bottle application.

I think it would be OK using on a bike, since there isn't much surface area- however, if you were doing a car with it, my Lord!

Many thanks for the info.

BF

I think it would be OK using on a bike, since there isn't much surface area- however, if you were doing a car with it, my Lord!

Many thanks for the info.

BF
I did my trailer with it,,the coverage is amazing .Im telling you the $30 you spend on this would cost you $100 in other waxes and cleaners and not even come close to the finish..you'll see

zymol here also.. and quick detailing with Honda Pro Spray.  
beerchug.gif
I have picked up some Zymol to give it a go. I decided for now not to spend $30+++ on wax, and I'm not a real Meguiars fan (watching the guy and his s**t eatin grin makes me wanna puke, sorry), so I'll report in on the Zymol once I get some on the machine.

Thanks guys!

Back