what keeps your Busa shiny?

Meguiars NXT Tech-Wax (paste is better than liquid).
Works perfect on the Chrome also, especially the wheels.
Gives an almost clear plastic protective coating on everything.

I used to be a Zaino freak, but being a slave to my possessions isnt my thing any more. I say this because Zaino is a high maintenance. see for yourself. The shine is amazing, but the shine isnt worth half a day of work. Id rather ride than clean.

Im switching to NXT or one of the other one- two step systems. Zaino aint cheap.

I used to be a Zaino freak, but being a slave to my possessions isnt my thing any more.  I say this because Zaino is a high maintenance.  see for yourself.  The shine is amazing, but the shine isnt worth half a day of work.  Id rather ride than clean.  

Im switching to NXT or one of the other one- two step systems.  Zaino aint cheap.
Agree that Zaino is not cheap, but disagree that it is high maintenance. Initial applications do take a while, but once on you can wash and wax in under an hour and I like my stuff shiny!

I haven't waxed the 08 yet but here's a Zymol pic of the 04 LE

041022070120__Custom_.JPG

I just finished putting the Zymol on my '05, and it works pretty good. I'm sure I'll be getting the Zaino one day, but the Zymol seems to do OK.

Do multiple layers of it actually help? Does it take time to "cure" before putting another coat on it?

Thanks again for the feedback all-

BF

Back