What is wrong with this site?

LE filter in place.
We are gonna make you wait for pages like you want us to wait for guns.
Have you filled out all the necessary paperwork in triplicate and had it notarized?

:)

Happens to me a lot too. I stopped reporting it... I know the ads help pay for the site, but it's to the point where it becomes unusable and frustrating because the ads get stuck loading and everything gets stuck along with them.

someone let Omar at the switches again :whistle:

must be you guys, perhaps your providers loading ads or something? I've not had the issue here

Almost a year ago we offloaded all the banners on the site onto Google.. Not just the Google ads but the direct advertisers too like Pashnit, APE, Roaring Toyz and the rest of the great sponsors we have. We did that because Google will take our banners and spread them out across the world and not just have them here on this server to be pulled halfway around the country or the world... When Google or networks have latency on the Internet not just from this site it can cause a delay... So often times when you see it say Google Ads are slowing the site it may just be one of our advertisers banners loading... Most of the time it works much faster for everyone but by distributing the banners in many datacenters the load times when things are running good provide a better experience for everyone... This is usually why some people experience slowness at times and others don't.....

Hope that helps...

Cap

I only have issues at work, but I know why there. At home and on my mobile devices the site is fast and smooth as butter.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

usually it works great. it just seems this week on and off it will only partially load pages no matter how many times I click on a thread. I know its not not connection cause as soon as I get off and try another site it works fine. but its a FREE site so I cant complain too much I guess.....:laugh:

although, I would be more then willing to pay or donate if that option was on the table....:thumbsup:

usually it works great. it just seems this week on and off it will only partially load pages no matter how many times I click on a thread. I know its not not connection cause as soon as I get off and try another site it works fine. but its a FREE site so I cant complain too much I guess.....:laugh:

although, I would be more then willing to pay or donate if that option was on the table....:thumbsup:

It might not be your connection specifically but the connection from your network to the network where the ads are loaded...

Back