What is the quietest aftermarket exhaust?

A'Busa'd

Donating Member
Registered
I'd like to get a full system for my Busa, but most I've heard are pretty loud.

Which system is the quitest? I know they are all going to be louder than stock, but which would be quiter with a nice tone? As far as looks go, I'm partial to the HMF High mounts.

From what I've heard(literally) HMF is not one of the quieter exhaust systems.

Never paid much attention to which is the quietest, but I'd say yoshi are pretty mellow sounding.

I have an akrapovic and its very tame. It doessn't sound like a damn dump truck!!!! Like a lot of the teeny boppers have:D

BDE Streetsmart system...

Quietest I have heard. Some yoshies are quiet too.

yeah the hindle is veryqueit just dont get teh megaphone if youre not lookin for noise

My yosh was very mild on the sound, didn't make much noise unless I was really getting on the throttle.

BDE Streetsmart probably quietest. Yosh Zyclone bolt ons would probably be 2nd. My Akrapovic Evolution is 103 decibles so not all Akrapovic's are quiet. I haven't heard a set of Akrapovic bolt ons so can't say for sure how they are. Stay away from a race baffel if your looking for quiet.

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118233218 -->

I have a hindle and like it alot. My buddy has a yoshi and when we ride together his has a higher pitch through all the rpm bands than mine does mine is real deep and throaty. I sort of compare its sound when I'am hitting it to an indy race car at full open it sort of has that kind of sound just maybe a little lower in tone!!!

Back