What is the Best Way To Re-install this ???

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
I Pushed it out when I Washed it Last ...........:whistle:

UNKNOWN 001.JPG

Sheetrock screws, duct tape and baling wire. Not necessarily in that order.

Snagged on those pink chaps again didn't it. :rofl:

It's actually attached to the ram air intake not the front cowl. Epoxy should hold it or a soldering iron to melt it back in place.

I mounted all of mine, including the nose when I powdercoated them using a soldering iron.......Looked just like the factory.

DO I have to Remove the Fairing and or Front Cowl ? I was thinking about pulling it through with a Wire Attached to the Middle Somehow :dunno:

The front has to come off. Did it come out thru the intake cowl? Maybe you could loosen the top and sneak it back in without removing everything. Take off the screen, mirrors and inners. then lift the front off the mirror mounts and pull it forward to see if there is room to get it back in place.

The front has to come off. Did it come out thru the intake cowl? Maybe you could loosen the top and sneak it back in without removing everything. Take off the screen, mirrors and inners. then lift the front off the mirror mounts and pull it forward to see if there is room to get it back in place.

This is probably your best bet....

Last edited:
Nose off and use the soldering iron. Good luck. Oh and wash gently next time!

... I must confess. did the same thing last year but just not to this extreme, it's still 90% attached.

Back