What is the best full exhaust system under $1k?

We just went to the dealer last night and looked at some pricing. They had the Yosh triangle stainless steel slipons on a busa, and it looked really good. They are a bit shorter than the stock pipes. He said the high mounts would be about $990 for that..I think that would look hot.

But any high mount full system is around $995

I'm hooked on the HMF high mounts. The sound is outrageous on those. Worth the extra $100 IMO.

It pretty much comes down to preference. I have a Akrapovic full race with Ti can and got for $875 shipped. It just depends on what your looking for.

sad.gif
no pics. of the low mount full system.
sad.gif

I guess it would like like just cans though eh?

sad.gif

well, top sellers are definitly, Brocks...carbons run more than 1k, and I have a Yoshi TRS...the sounds not that sweet...after all... yoshi is good for Gsxr1k and below...all others except the busa...
Secondly, either TiForce or Micron...its really depends on your taste...alot of ppl just go for a looks first, and then split to either go for the sound or go for the perfromances...(so I guess, looks is not real concern after all...to me it is but...)  
blues.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148081884 -->

My_Baby_010__Small_.jpg

The best exhaust, power wise i've used so far is my Hindle step system. This system made a real difference in my Busa.

I sell them $879. TYD for the aluminum can. It's alittle bit higher for the colored or carbon.

Here's a pic for Jtonda of the step system installed on my bike. Most pipes are 2", the step has a 2.25" pipe.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148078629 -->

orange1.JPG

I have the Muzzy full system headers and pipe Brand New for under 600.00 .. Better performance gains then higher priced systems . It all comes down too personal preference..If i ever change it will be to a Brock but not in the near future the longer I ride the better the Muzzy sounds only regret is not getting can in carbon fiber

DSC02543.JPG

OOOOPPPPSSSSS

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148080461 -->

DSC02916.JPG

Brock gen 3 system or muzzy.lmk when your ready.,great pricing.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148134372 -->

im with samari. i just got the full muzzy with ti oval can. not very loud. everyone told me muzzy would be loud. cant beat it for the price. 880 for the system and a used pc3.

Back