What is strapped?

busa854

Donating Member
Registered
I hear of everyone strapping the front of there busa to lower it, but I don't have any idea what this is. Does anyone have a picture of the part or an explanation of what it means to strap the front end. I'm sure some of you are laughing at this question, but I just dont what it is.

strap attaches to a brake caliper mount and then over the triple tree, and then back to the other caliper bolt on the other side. You then "pull" the strap to the desired height and let go. It basically works just like a motorcycle tie down does.

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125554261 -->

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>WHAT IS STRAPPED? He say?</span></span>

In da hood it's fella's with guns, gats, duece duece, nina, etc or stapped = im hung lo and well indowled I beg yu to stay out my personal affairs!

heh

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>WHAT IS STRAPPED?  He say?</span></span>

In da hood it's fella's with guns, gats, duece duece, nina, etc or stapped = im hung lo and well indowled I beg yu to stay out my personal affairs!

heh
HA too funny pimpin i was bout to say the same thing bro
I always ride strapped wit tha glock .40cal when i was stationed in georgia but hawaii has very strict rules for concealed weapons
guns.gif

nice... and FL law is pretty lax... I can carry on my bike without a permit....cause my beetle bags are as close to a "glove box" as you can get!
wink.gif

it just has to be "out of sight" and "contained" in some way.

Have you seen Rhythm's banner? That is strapped!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125662734 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back